Windows 10: MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP

Discus and support MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys im having difficulty doing e learning and stuff because when i plug in my headphones the sounds play out load and i also have a windows 10 ROG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David Wang 25DavidW, Apr 22, 2020.

1. MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP

Hey Guys im having difficulty doing e learning and stuff because when i plug in my headphones the sounds play out load and i also have a windows 10 ROG computer i tried EVERYTHIING

:)

David Wang 25DavidW, Apr 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Adalwar Win User
    Update 223 - GUI Broken

Hi,
    I am using W10 AU with a Display Languague different from Native.
    With update 187, the Settings GUI was broken but uninstalling Update and installing it again was solving problem.
    Now with 223 that "fix" is not working, is permanently Broken.
    Bluetooth Devices are showing under "Other Devices"
    The "System" Page is completely broken.

MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP [​IMG]

MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP [​IMG]

Adalwar, Apr 22, 2020
  4. MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP

1. MY THINGY IS BROKEN GUYS HELP - Similar Threads - THINGY BROKEN GUYS

2. guys help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guys help: for some reason one day i suddenly couldn't open photosit said invalid directory then i repaired the appthen it said it couldn't find the picturethen i switched the default app to photoshop and it said it couldn't openpls help...
  3. Guys? Why isn’t my flash drive showing in the file explorer? In the square thingy it knows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys? Why isn’t my flash drive showing in the file explorer? In the square thingy it knows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yagashto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vv516w/guys_why_isnt_my_flash_drive_showing_in_the_file/
  4. Guys Pleas Help!

Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  5. Please help guys

Please help guys: Ok so, my parents are divorced and i have online school. At my moms pc i have headgeog background and at my dads i never set background (i have default windows). And one day that headgeog from moms pc set on dads pc and i never download or set that picture like background. I...
  6. guys help

guys help: the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunctioned. but i don't have any usb connected not including mouse and keyboard this problem is not fixing i have tried everything i could but it's not fix yet. submitted by /u/ethan00_7 [link] [comments]...
  7. Guys help

Guys help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik2wdy/guys_help/
  8. Guys Help!!!

Guys Help!!!: Guys I recently noticed my pc was so slow so I opened task manager and I saw a process called Desktop window manager that is taking 2.5 gigs of ram pls help , I checked my antivirus but there is no virus or anything I have checked bitdefender and malwarebytes Both didn’t...
  9. Help guys

Help guys: Guys help i have been facing an issue on my laptop which is windows 10 Dont know English much but i can explain So my laptop is Hp windows 10 and its about 1 year old I was facing issue of automatically deleting files just by clicking over files or softwares or folders and...
  10. Volume thingy.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume thingy.: Hello, i am recently having a problem with my volume slider. [ATTACH] It says chrome.exe, how do i disable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-thingy/27feeec1-3316-4348-9fb8-ccebf2b4b3ef