Windows 10: my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?

Discus and support my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my IP address is hack. my webcam is hack. my domain is hack . I got hacked ,Now What do I do? [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by usmansarwar1, Nov 30, 2020.

1. my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?

my IP address is hack.

my webcam is hack.

my domain is hack .

I got hacked ,Now What do I do?
    my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? 0abb6d2e-5925-48d5-9024-c67acf023d5e?upload=true.png

my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? eaaf76c8-3467-4969-a5cb-a5d0992d5b11?upload=true.png my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? efcf03ee-680e-4511-bc6c-5ce5b95cca9b?upload=true.png

my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? 81464d34-eed7-47ec-bdd5-720393d357fd?upload=true.png

my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? ab545098-bd67-49c7-b41c-aafb3079858b?upload=true.png

:)

usmansarwar1, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Nov 30, 2020
  4. my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?

"Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone?

1. my ThinkPad windows 10 is hack and also windows defender is gone? - Similar Threads - ThinkPad hack defender

2. my window 10 is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my window 10 is hacked: hy my system is hacked few days ago i am using window 10 in it the most secure system that i think but still i don't know how they can hack my system know the hacker is demanding 800usd from me i am going to court against the microsoft team to whom i blame here ?i hired the...
  3. windows 10 defender gone crazy

windows 10 defender gone crazy: I've been scanning my USB using windows defender.the scan was personalised, and suddenly windows defender started two personalised analysis by its own causing that scary sound due to high CPU usage, what the heck is going on? can someone tell me plz, I am using with Windows...
  4. windows 10 will no longer update and windows defender is gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 will no longer update and windows defender is gone: I am getting the 0x80080005 error after correcting the 0x80070057 one I have gone through several methods to correct this issue including using DISM and SFC but the system is reporting that the Windef and wuauserv are both missing so they cannot be started. I have not...
  5. Windows defender AV is gone..

Windows defender AV is gone..: Suddenly defender AV is gone - it doesn't appear in the security at glance menu. As if it is not installed. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-av-is-gone/125fbdb3-a6c2-48d2-a9c2-c6ce012c35e3
  6. WINDOWS DEFENDER ON WINDOWS 10 GONE

WINDOWS DEFENDER ON WINDOWS 10 GONE: MY windows defender is Gone [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-on-windows-10-gone/4aace682-6002-4c3c-9a12-d09a0a52fe88
  7. Windows Defender & Firewall gone.

Windows Defender & Firewall gone.: I have been running weekly thorough AV scans for as long as I have had my PC. Never did I see any viruses or malware. Yesterday however I got this when opening Windows Security Settings [ATTACH] I then ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner v1.0, build 1.319.2117.0 and this is...
  8. Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thinkpad T495s Defender Trojan: [ATTACH] Anybody know what is issue, each time i turn turnon power to charge my laptop it prompt this message in defender. using Lenovo Thinkpad T495s https://preview.redd.it/mkzguz2rihg41.png?width=749&format=png&auto=webp&s=f297e6e31e087c1ff6e66a55cae652f3f67a1a48...
  9. Windows Defender is gone

Windows Defender is gone: As of 8/8/19, my computer is without Windows Defender. I don't know how exactly I was attacked by malware but I was. I ran Malwarebytes to remove the Trojans and Malware but now my system has no Windows Defender at all. I don't know how to install it. It is missing from...
  10. Windows Defender is gone - Win 10

Windows Defender is gone - Win 10: Had some trouble with a virus recently and thought I had got rid of it using Malwarebytes as defender couldn't delete it. It quarantined files that seemed to attempt to disable windows defender. Since they were quarantined I thought nothing of it and assumed everything was...