Windows 10: My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

Discus and support My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RarJ, Jul 23, 2018.

1. RarJ Win User

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change the ''adjust for daylight saving time automatically'' to on, but I can't since that's greyed out, I looked up why it was greyed out and that was appearantly because it's not observed for my timezone, but when I looked up all of the timezones it blocked the one I'm in wasn't there.

So I have no idea how to fix this problem and it's been bugging me for quite a long time, some help would really be appreciated.

:)

2. dictum Win User

time suddenly changed 1 hour forward

it was showing the correct time but suddenly I noticed I was 1 hour ahead, how is that possible?

I did not reset anything.

Happened an hour ago.

dictum, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Calendar item is 1 hour ahead.

We use a Sprint 700wx with Windows Mobile 5. Sometimes when a user travels to a different time zone and create a calendar entry on their Treo. When they return the calendar item is 1 hour ahead. The time zone has changed from Eastern to Indiana Time Zone.
    We have noticed this problem since the new DST update was made to the phone. Need help anyone have any ideas how to correct this problem.

POB

SmoothieOneal, Jul 23, 2018
  4. aldo---01 Win User

Updated Software on N73 Time is +1 Hour ahead

As per title really, after sucessfully installing the newer software for my UK N73 o2, I have deleted my Sim contacts (very clever!)

But my concern is that the clock is now showing as London England +1

I now can't find the "Automatically adjust daylight saving" feasture that was on it before, I have had tomanually adjust the clock to it's proper time,and then get prompted if I have changed time zone, so when the clocks go back in Winter 1 hour, will it automatially
    adjust?

aldo---01, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - hour behind ever

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.

Windows 10 stuck exactly 1 hour behind.: I recently reinstalled my windows since it was kinda slow, and ever since the day i did it, my pc is stuck 1 hour behind. i can manually change the time to the correct one, but if i do so, things such as discord stay 1 hour behind. so if someone sends me a message, it shows...
  6. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

Windows time is always 1 hour before my time: Hi! I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my time. The automatic time and time zone setting are turned off so when I manually set the time it's correct for 10mins then...
  7. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  9. 1-2 hour boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1-2 hour boot time: Please help, I have just pulled a Dell motherboard and i7 processor from a Dell Precision T1500 and built into a new case with a fresh install of windows 10 on a 128gb SSD with 16gb DDR3 memory & 2x additional HDD's for extra storage. Everything was working fine until I...
  10. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time: This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct) Is there any...