Windows 10: My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

Discus and support My time is 10 hours in front of the normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So basically, on apps such as discord and my browser the time is +10 hours and I do not know how to fix it any possible solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClauxDaReal, Mar 8, 2020.

1. My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

So basically, on apps such as discord and my browser the time is +10 hours and I do not know how to fix it any possible solutions?

:)

ClauxDaReal, Mar 8, 2020
  2. entropy13 Win User

Good enough?

Look at sig for list. *Wink My time is 10 hours in front of the normal ;)

How about the CPU cooler though? Any suggestions? I'll be getting these within the next 10-12 hours.

entropy13, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 8, 2020
  4. My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

How to set automatic time for Quiet hours in Windows 10?

You can set quiet hours in windows 10

Method 1

Step 1 - PC Settings

Step 2 - Search And Apps Settings

Step 3 - Notifications and you will be able to set custom hours there.

Method 2

Step 1 - Windows Key + A(To open windows action center)

Step 2 - You can switch on Quiet hours there.

Luciferangel, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

1. My time is 10 hours in front of the normal - Similar Threads - hours front normal

2. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  3. Is a hold time for over an hour normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a hold time for over an hour normal?: I'm having a windows activation problem. I had to call in because the troubleshooting tool is useless. I have a legit key. I called in and was told my key is legit and that i needed to be transferred to perform remote login work. I dont know why. I'm perfectly capable of this...
  4. My front changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My front changed: [ATTACH] Hi there, i was messing around with wallpaper engine and custom picture's for my folders, when my front changed. you can see it in discord. its everywhere like that. any help? thx...
  5. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time is always 1 hour before my time: Hi! I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my time. The automatic time and time zone setting are turned off so when I manually set the time it's correct for 10mins then...
  6. Windows 10 time is 3 hours off.

Windows 10 time is 3 hours off.: Hello, I installed a new ssd today, and I'm currently running my OS on it, and my time is incorrect. My time zone is correct in the date and time settings, yet it's still off by three hours exactly. I've tried to change the time manually, but it's still wrong in...
  7. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  8. Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?: I've been having problems with my GPU (EVGA 2070 Super XC) and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next second it won't even POST, idk anymore. I decided to take a look at the physical card itself and I noticed an absurdly abnormal...
  9. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/
  10. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...