Windows 10: my tomtom is no longer recognised

Discus and support my tomtom is no longer recognised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m j oliphant, May 25, 2019.

1. my tomtom is no longer recognised

Hi,

My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized.

:)

m j oliphant, May 25, 2019

2. TomTom GO 6000 no longer recognised by Windows 10 PC's

The above device has been recognised by both my PC's (Desktop and Ultrabook) since purchase. Approximately 3-4 weeks ago both PC's stopped recognising the GPS. It is not a TomTom software issue as the PC's don't recognise the actual hardware.

Any thoughts?

JeffHollywood, May 25, 2019
  3. TomTom

hello could anyone help me i have downloaded tomtom v6 for the n95 but all i get is a spinning tomtom logo and doesnt go in to the main menu. Could someone help me to install it right step by step

rkenny---01, May 25, 2019
  4. racnokc6 Win User

my tomtom is no longer recognised

Bluetooth problem with TomTom and Nokia C6-01

I have just bought a Tomtom Go Live 1005 and I want to use the bluetooth connectivity with my Nokia C6-01.

The Tomtom finds and recognises the Nokia C6-01, and prompts for a password which Tomtom suggests should be 0000, but then fails to connect. During subsequent attempts, it does not ask for the password and a message comes up on the C6-01 screen that it is
    connecting to the Tomtom, but then the Tomtom says that a connection has not been made.

I also have a Nokia 6700 classic. After the failure of the C6-01 to connect, I tried the 6700. The 6700 worked fine first time.

I removed the battery from the C6-01 and restored the factory settings, but I still could not get it to connect to the Tomtom.

Any suggestions please ?

racnokc6, May 25, 2019
Thema:

my tomtom is no longer recognised

1. my tomtom is no longer recognised - Similar Threads - tomtom longer recognised

2. Windows PIN no longer recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN no longer recognised.: Hi, I have had Windows 11 on my laptop for quite a few months now with no issues.Now today I find I can't log in with my PIN and every time I log in with my password it tells me I have to set up a PIN which I already had.I've tried to set up a new PIN but it asks for my...
  3. Windows PIN no longer recognised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PIN no longer recognised.: Hi, I have had Windows 11 on my laptop for quite a few months now with no issues.Now today I find I can't log in with my PIN and every time I log in with my password it tells me I have to set up a PIN which I already had.I've tried to set up a new PIN but it asks for my...
  4. Windows 10 no longer recognises my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 no longer recognises my camera: I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30 camera. Yesterday I was uploading photos with no problem. Today, Windows 10 tells me that the device isn't recognised. As far as I can tell, I have done nothing to change anything. What can have happened?...
  5. USB mic no longer recognised?

USB mic no longer recognised?: I'm running Windows 10 and have been using a Blue Snowball mic on USB connection with it for at least 8 months with no issues. First time I used it I just plugged it in, it installed the drivers and has worked perfect ever since. Used it two days ago with no issues, now all...
  6. Bluetooth No Longer Recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth No Longer Recognised: I don't use Bluetooth often, the last time I used it on my PC was in August. Unfortunately I have since updated to version 20H2 since then and the option to turn on Bluetooth no longer appears. I have tried pretty much every trouble shooting step, from updating drivers to...
  7. TomTom is no longer recognised

TomTom is no longer recognised: Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized. * Original title: my tomtom is no longer recognised...
  8. My External HD no longer recognised

My External HD no longer recognised: 4tb harddrive I used to use on my Xbox. I now plug in my computer and my laptop. It does the noise to say it's recognised. And even forms up with the safely eject icon. With open device and printers and eject BUP RD I open device and printers - it's on my devices -...
  9. is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS: looking for a app for my computer for Tomtom gps mydrive,does anyone know where to get it at.Thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-app-for-tomtom-my-drive-gps/378a03c3-120a-418b-9b48-096c7010b879
  10. TomTom MyDrive Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TomTom MyDrive Connect: When opening TomTom MyDrive Connect I get an error message 'No Internet connection'. Selecting a different Web address, it opens normally. I uninstalled TomTom MyDrive Connect and downloaded it again with the same results as mentioned. Any assistance to solve this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc wont recognize my tomtom gps device