Windows 10: My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Discus and support My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesteday I could use everything okay but today not my mail or store or toolbar work properly and I cant use powershell.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NikolayStrelkov, Aug 11, 2019 at 9:23 PM.

1. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Yesteday I could use everything okay but today not my mail or store or toolbar work properly and I cant use powershell.

:)

NikolayStrelkov, Aug 11, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  2. Sher Amo Win User

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

4. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019 at 9:25 PM
Thema:

My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

1. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work - Similar Threads - toolbar microsoft apps

2. Lost all my work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my work: Hello, I'm really very devastated. I have spent all evening working on an assignment on Microsoft word - I don't trust auto save (however this was on earlier today and I can't even find these versions?) so have been pressing save (CTRL + S) every 5-10 minutes when updating...
  3. Associate my apps with my work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Associate my apps with my work account: I have a Microsoft Store account - unfortunately it was originally associated with my personal account. I've added my work account and added apps specifically to that work account. But when I try to sync these apps with my OneDrive for Business it says the account password is...
  4. all my

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all my: where are all my messages in the MS mail from last year. They're all missign and i didn't delete them they had to do with updating widows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my/4084e157-bbe8-4ab0-a607-6bf09d1befa0
  5. none of my apps from Microsoft work

none of my apps from Microsoft work: none of my apps from Microsoft work, no photos and I can not fix it, Microsoft told me to do fresh install but I do not get it how. I have two disks one for windows is SSD 258, and another 1 tb hdd. How the heck I do it from my cd (which come with windows) never had done...
  6. All my windows apps not working

All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...
  7. my photos app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my photos app not working: I have tried all possible shown in community but nothing works can u suggest a different way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-photos-app-not-working/fd70eade-6547-4298-bb5e-c42b9b010ac0
  8. Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth: I have limited (3Mbps) bandwidth and most of the time my PC is asleep. And when I go to use it I can wait 10 to 20 minutes for it to download who-knows-what. So it's unusable for anything over the internet during that time. I have Windows 10 Professional and have used the...
  9. My apps not working

My apps not working: Hi Gang New to this forum but not computers... I am running Win 10 naturally and when I click on my apps the blue window with the app bag in it stays there for a few seconds and then goes away nothing happens.. I cannot remember exactly when I used it last but it did work...
  10. All my work stay on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    All my work stay on my taskbar: Hi, I had some problems with my HD, and upon recovery, I got stuck. I can start windows 10, I can even start any application I choose, but, all I get is an icon on the taskbar. I can, by hitting my mouse right start any option listed, but the result is shown exclusively on...