Windows 10: My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Discus and support My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesteday I could use everything okay but today not my mail or store or toolbar work properly and I cant use powershell.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NikolayStrelkov, Aug 11, 2019.

1. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Yesteday I could use everything okay but today not my mail or store or toolbar work properly and I cant use powershell.

:)

NikolayStrelkov, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Aug 11, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 11, 2019
  4. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work

1. My toolbar and all of my microsoft apps do not work - Similar Threads - toolbar microsoft apps

2. How do I log into my Microsoft account? All Microsoft Passwords do not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I log into my Microsoft account? All Microsoft Passwords do not work.: I have a new, well reconditioned but new to me, laptop which I set up easily enough logging into my windows account using my phone through the authenticator app. I have a Dell Precision 7730 with 64.0 gb of ram, running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 OS build 226352921After a while...
  3. My microsoft apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft apps are not working: I am trying to open calendar, calculator , camera , microsoft store but they are not opening.Once I click the button screen will open where it will show big icon of the app after 1 min it will close automatically.It started happening when I started focus....
  4. My microsoft apps are not working

My microsoft apps are not working: I am trying to open calendar, calculator , camera , microsoft store but they are not opening.Once I click the button screen will open where it will show big icon of the app after 1 min it will close automatically.It started happening when I started focus....
  5. My Toolbar don't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Toolbar don't work properly: Hey,I have a new PC some months old that run on windows 11 and today, like everyday I go on my PC, my toolbar becomes black and when I go over it with my mouse cursor my crusor is loading, it takes a few minutes to work well again, but now it's slow and it takes time when i...
  6. My Toolbar don't work properly

My Toolbar don't work properly: Hey,I have a new PC some months old that run on windows 11 and today, like everyday I go on my PC, my toolbar becomes black and when I go over it with my mouse cursor my crusor is loading, it takes a few minutes to work well again, but now it's slow and it takes time when i...
  7. My Microsoft apps are not working .

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft apps are not working .: This is the problem I found how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-apps-are-not-working/b14f4356-ddff-4713-bccc-51d6b7febd32
  8. All Microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Microsoft apps not working: Hello...Dell Inspiron 5675 with latest x64 Win10 update OS build 19041.329...all MS apps not working...they try to load but stop...Store,calculator,mail solitaire.etc...looked in logs for system and shows many "App did not register with Dcom within required timeout" and...
  9. All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my toolbars & programs are super tiny???: All my toolbars & programs are super tiny??? I didnt change them ! How do i get everything back to regular size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-toolbars-programs-are-super-tiny/f5f793b1-bc32-4d5b-a8da-143840fdce65
  10. All my windows apps not working

All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...