Windows 10: my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please

Discus and support my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my toolbar is only half way down my screen How can I put it to full screen please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulineevans2, May 31, 2019.

1. my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please

my toolbar is only half way down my screen How can I put it

to full screen please

:)

paulineevans2, May 31, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 31, 2019
  3. Dual Monitor, toolbars.

Hey, my computer has dual monitors. I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to duplicate the start menu, and the intire bottom toolbar so I have it on both screens. But they would still be seperate screens.

ihavenoname, May 31, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please

Win10Pro: Quick Launch toolbar is in the wrong place. Any way to move it to the left end of the toolbar?

Hi,

In the Quick Launch toolbar, you can add or remove shortcuts so that you have easy access to items you frequently use from the Quick Launch Toolbar. To move the Quick Launch toolbar to the left side of the task bar, you can follow the steps below:

• Unlock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Click and hold on the dotted separator line at the left of the Quick Launch toolbar and drag it to the left.
    • When you are finished, lock the taskbar. Press right-click on the taskbar, and check
      Lock all taskbars.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 31, 2019
Thema:

my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please

1. my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please - Similar Threads - toolbar half down

2. please put my screen lengh wise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please put my screen lengh wise: I can't find how to male my working screen horizontal> to make upright?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-put-my-screen-lengh-wise/94f8524f-d643-43ee-a565-0fe1ead09d0f
  3. please put my screen lengh wise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please put my screen lengh wise: I can't find how to male my working screen horizontal> to make upright?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-put-my-screen-lengh-wise/94f8524f-d643-43ee-a565-0fe1ead09d0f
  4. My third monitor starts with only half a screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My third monitor starts with only half a screen: On startup my vertical monitor has wallpaper on the top half, but just black on the bottom Screenshot. The black half also doesn't update back to black when something isn't there anymore, so a window will stay there visually even if it closed. The only way to fix it, is to...
  5. Defender Full Scan stops half way?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Full Scan stops half way?: Hi, I've just abandoned Norton in favour of Defender and all is well until I try and run a Full Scan which just hangs when the progress bar is roughly half way through. Why could this be and how to sort? Quick Scans are fine. I did read something a week or so ago about a...
  6. i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before

i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before: my laptop isn't working this morning my window10 only gives me half of picture on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-get-a-half-of-a-full-screen-not-a-full/fe710531-5824-4053-99ed-bcebe1917d0e
  7. Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen: So I can't snap to split screen. And the settings option, "when i snap more than one window, automatically adjust the size of the windows" is not available. Just isn't there. Also, if I do Windows Key + L arrow, it dumps me out to the initial login screen for Windows. Ditto...
  8. Can only use wired connection on 10mbps Full/Half duplex

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can only use wired connection on 10mbps Full/Half duplex: So I'm having a problem where I can only use wired connection on 10mbps Full/Half duplex on my computer, and if I use any other option it'll say "Network cable unplugged." I've been able to use a wired connection on this computer before with no problems until now. I've also...
  9. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  10. My pages in Windows 10 is only loading half way

My pages in Windows 10 is only loading half way: In Micrsoft windows 10 is only loading the pages half way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pages-in-windows-10-is-only-loading-half-way/f69a85eb-0593-421c-a8a0-44850d9b9f3b