Windows 10: My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves

Discus and support My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Dear windows users, sorry for the convoluted title but I don't know how else to decribe this problem. The best is for me to upload an image for you to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thedestruction8542, May 1, 2021.

1. My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves

Dear windows users, sorry for the convoluted title but I don't know how else to decribe this problem. The best is for me to upload an image for you to see. https://imgur.com/a/dC0qItR As you can see, there is a grey bar on top of the top bar of the application. How do I solve this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/thedestruction8542
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thedestruction8542, May 1, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves :)

WojtasRed, May 1, 2021
  3. problem detaching my surface book

Hi Robert,

If a background app prevents your Surface Book to be detached, we recommend that you disable this application to run in the background. To disable a background app, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Privacy from the list.
    • Select Background apps in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Choose which apps can run in the background, look for the application and toggle it off.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, May 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves

some application menus not displayed in windows 10

Hi Vijay,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are referring any application when you say fn menu?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check smart audio is listed under icons appear on task bar.

• On system tray right click on date and time

• Click on customize notification icon

• Click on Select which icons appear on task bar

• And see if you are able to see Conexant smart audio
    Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, reply, we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, May 1, 2021
Thema:

My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves

1. My top bar for applications is detached from the applications themselves - Similar Threads - top bar applications

2. After restart specific applications are always on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    After restart specific applications are always on top: Before today, any window I would open would appear above the other in the order that they were opened like if you had a chrome window up but then opened file explorer, the file explorer window would appear above it as usual. But now, specific windows such as my chrome windows...
  3. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-pro-missing-title-bar-and-part-of-the/3a16d7d2-a212-42cd-8f57-b9255a4a15e5?page=12 In relation to this original question that has a thread created since 2018 and no real solution. I believe to...
  4. Black bar on top of screen with random applications Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black bar on top of screen with random applications Windows 10: Hi, I am having the following issue appear randomly with random applications when I maximize the window. First it happened with CLion, where I thought it was a bug in the program itself. But it would only go away after I restarted my PC. And now it happened in Chrome, same...
  5. Tops of applications missing Ribbons - see screenshot

Tops of applications missing Ribbons - see screenshot: [ATTACH] I have a user who has this happen periodically. Usually closing the apps and re-opening them resolves this. So far this has happened in chrome, firefox, word, and Adobe reader. If closing/opening them doesnt work, we usually restart. the problem goes away for a...
  6. Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/13ektx9ul2w31.png?width=883&format=png&auto=webp&s=33ace4ddffeba0aa850f2e4c08170b76ee57ca8b Is there any way to get rid of this colored border at the top? I have windows light theme enabled with borderless windows and it is visible in...
  7. Application Sounds Adjusting By Themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Sounds Adjusting By Themselves: This is going to be a question with some background information... I have a Logitech wireless headset and I run my gaming though there but still have music and system sounds coming through the main speakers. The main game I play is WoW and, in the in game settings, have...
  8. Large white bar at top or bottom of maximized applications/windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Large white bar at top or bottom of maximized applications/windows: Hi, Several users in my organization (Windows 10, updated to latest 1809 version, on recent Dell computers) have the following issue: when maximizing a window (Chrome, Slack, Adobe Acrobat, etc.), they see a large white band at the top, sometimes at the bottom, of the...
  9. Ungroup task bar items from the same application

Ungroup task bar items from the same application: If I want to drag around or rearrange taskbar items from the same application (e.g. windows explorer), it drags all of them together and I cannot rearrange them. How to I ungroup them? [ATTACH] Thanks...
  10. How bar applications...transparent

How bar applications...transparent: I see many themes with bar applications trasparent, but i dont understand in which way i can obtain this Thank Hispa 57143