Windows 10: My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device"

Discus and support My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop will not com on but it is giving me "no bootable device". Also my setup utility setting has enabling buttons but no automatic reset up. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WaliRahman, Dec 20, 2018.

1. My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device"

my laptop will not com on but it is giving me "no bootable device".

Also my setup utility setting has enabling buttons but no automatic reset up.

And it is sending a message regarding Realtek.

:)

WaliRahman, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 20, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Toshiba to Offer Full Line of Windows 10 Business Devices

Toshiba's Business Solutions Division (BSD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced that their full line of business devices, including laptops, detachable Ultrabooks, and tablets will be available with Windows 101. With this new platform, business users will enjoy an improved user experience as well as features designed specifically for work, providing a better experience for the increasingly mobile professions. To foster adoption of these features, Toshiba is investing in new deployment and management capabilities to ensure that enterprises and small businesses alike can realize enhanced productivity and innovation, while maintaining ease of management.

"As one of the first PC providers to deliver a complete line of Windows 10 ready business devices, we are always looking for ways to bring our customers the features they need," said Carl Pinto, vice president of marketing and engineering, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Business Solutions Division. "Our line of business products not only delivers powerful, secure devices, but are now Windows 10-ready, enabling businesses and IT departments to take advantage of the new platform as soon as they are ready."

"Windows 10 provides an experience that addresses the needs of modern businesses, including enterprise-grade security, identity and information protection features, and reduced complexity," said Peter Han, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "We are thrilled to work with Toshiba to bring their new Windows 10 business devices to organizations, from SMBs to large enterprises."

Among Toshiba's Windows 10 ready products, are the Portégé Z20t and Encore 10K detachable notebooks, the Portégé Z30t and Tecra Z40t performance Ultrabooks, the Tecra A50 small business notebook, and the Encore 10 business tablet.

btarunr, Dec 20, 2018
  4. flamer Win User

My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device"

No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device"

1. My Toshiba laptop with windows 10 "no bootable device" - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop bootable

2. Windows 10 giving problems on my Toshiba laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 giving problems on my Toshiba laptop.: Rebooting and coming up with stopcode WHEA uncorrectable error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-giving-problems-on-my-toshiba-laptop/857d8f6d-9376-498e-bf13-0fe94e63551f
  3. no bootable device windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device windows 10: i replaced the hard drive on a HP windows 10 now i have a black screen that has a no bootable device error on it ...what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-windows-10/0d1d2082-f89e-4f81-a15e-1c4ec5405df3
  4. Windows 10, no bootable device

Windows 10, no bootable device: Привіт, після того як на мій ноутбук поставили SSD і нову RAM під час роботи появляється синій екран із помилкою та QR кодом пізніше перезагружається і появляється такий екран: [ATTACH] Переустановка windows не допомогла. Підкажіть що робити у даній ситуації....
  5. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  6. Windows 10 no bootable device

Windows 10 no bootable device: Hello I'm having an issue when I turn on my laptop it says no bootable device please restart system. I've seen two fixes something about bios and reset Windows. It won't let me enter bios so how do I reset Windows without being able to boot the laptop up?...
  7. Windows 10 will not boot on my Toshiba laptop

Windows 10 will not boot on my Toshiba laptop: Hi, hope someone can help me! I left my laptop on overnight about a week ago and when I tried to use it in the morning it was frozen on a black screen. When I rebooted it, it tried to run automatic repair and has been in a loop ever since. I can get to a command prompt and...
  8. Windows 10 fails to update on my Toshiba laptop

Windows 10 fails to update on my Toshiba laptop: First about the device: It's a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5209 laptop from 2012. It came preloaded with Win7 Home Premium, I upgraded to Win10 Home in free upgrade program. It's battery can't charge, I'm using it only pluged-in. It appeares to have some software Wi-Fi issues...
  9. Laptop randomly freezes, no bootable device

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly freezes, no bootable device: Hi All, my laptop has been experiencing random freezes recently, they can occur at anytime, from idling to the middle of gaming I first lose the sound, then most of my programs will stop responding (windows is still running and I can still move my mouse though) until...
  10. Windows 10 no bootable device

Windows 10 no bootable device: I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 about 2 weeks ago, absolutely no issues, i was happy with everything. My computer had froze and i forced a shut down via power button. Upon starting again i was greeted with "no operating system found" I fixed that problem now im greeted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no bootable device toshiba

2. toshiba laptop no bootable device windows 10