Windows 10: My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and...

Discus and support My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba sat C55t-A5222 laptop with a monitor attached via hdmi Onn 22 inch. My laptop has started to flicker, best way to describe it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaw421978, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Jaw421978 Win User

My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and...

I have a Toshiba sat C55t-A5222 laptop with a monitor attached via hdmi Onn 22 inch. My laptop has started to flicker, best way to describe it or kinda roll as well, at the bottom of the screen and it is a pink and sometimes green color it doesn't even go half way up the screen. I have tried most if not all the suggestions that I could find and nothing has resolved the issue. I work from home and really don't have a lot of money to spend on purchasing a new desk top or laptop at this time. The one thing I haven't done is check the display cable inside my laptop and mainly because I do not want to mess anything up. My second monitor doesn't seem to be affected by whatever is going on that is what is leading me to believe that it could have something to do with the display cabling in the laptop. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations as well as instructions or how to find the instructions with the recommendations that anyone kindly gives. Thank you in advance and if whatever anyone recommends works I will be sure to update my post with the correct repair instructions and give credit where credit is due. I am not really sure what area of Windows topic this would fall under. I have checked the drivers and searched for updates as well and it tells me that my drivers that are installed are the appropriate ones for my system. I am operating with Windows 10, 64 bit, 16 ram, that I upgraded myself and yes I made sure that the ram was/is compatible with my system. I am not sure what other information if any is needed however please reach out and I will get you the information asap. Thanks again.

:)

Jaw421978, Jan 6, 2021
  2. AlG. Win User

How much memory can I add to my Toshiba satellite c55t-a5222?

how much memory can i add to my toshiba sattelite c55t-a5222?

AlG., Jan 6, 2021
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

4. My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and...

Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present and sometimes are not and looks like a barcode. Sometimes there are parts that turns green. there is just
    like probably 2 inches at the top of the screen that is not affected. Can someone please help me? thanks

John YvesFrondozo, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and...

1. My Toshiba Sat c55t-A5222 laptop has started to flicker at the bottom of the screen and... - Similar Threads - Toshiba Sat c55t

2. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  3. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  4. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My screen flickers at the bottom

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen flickers at the bottom: My screen flickers ever so often a tech person at Microsft on the phone said to get a monitor and i did that and it has helped so much but ever so oftend it flickers what can I do....
  8. Bottom of screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bottom of screen flickering: Hello! Just this morning, when I went to turn on my laptop for the day, I noticed two horizontal lines on my laptop screen flickering. I searched online how to fix this, and after fiddling with some stuff(updating drivers, loading safe mode and uninstalling display adapters...
  9. toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba (c55T-c5300) laptop touch screen driver is now missing.: Touchscreen stopped working, perhaps as a result of various Win 10 system updates?? One of the fixes recommended was to uninstall the driver, which should be re loaded after a restart. However, the driver is now gone and it does not re-load upon restart. Could not find one on...
  10. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink: hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present and sometimes are not and looks like a barcode. Sometimes there are parts that turns green. there is just like probably 2...