Windows 10: My toshiba satellite laptop

Discus and support My toshiba satellite laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraNesslage, Jul 14, 2018.

1. My toshiba satellite laptop

Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it.

:)

BarbaraNesslage, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Jstn7477 Win User

Toshiba Announces Launch of the Satellite P500 Multimedia Laptop

It's about time Toshiba went with Blu-ray after epically failing with their HD-DVD format 1.5 years ago. My laptop (Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi4) was their last gaming laptop to have an HD-DVD player.

Jstn7477, Jul 14, 2018
  3. forgot password for toshiba satellite C655 laptop

forgot password for toshiba satellite C655 laptop

WymanButler, Jul 14, 2018
  4. My toshiba satellite laptop

sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

i also have the toshiba satellite laptop with the same no sound issue after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. In the past 3 days I've had first a microsoft tech then two different toshiba techs do remote sessions to resolve the no sound problem-they
    each uninstalled & installed new drivers; microsoft could not correct the problem-said to contact Toshiba support for updated driver for Windows 10 - first Toshiba tech after 113 minutes of troubleshooting said it was the Window 10 driver & the Toshiba driver
    were conflicting He installed the latest Toshiba driver and I had sound until I restarted my laptop this a.m. Back on the phone w. a 2nd Toshiba Administrative Tech-after troubleshooting his answer is that Windows 10 will need to be tweaked to correct this
    issue. He installed a "Nanoheal" program that I can run each time to get the sound back on. This is very frustrating Who do I turn to for help now?

Suspector55, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

My toshiba satellite laptop

1. My toshiba satellite laptop - Similar Threads - toshiba satellite laptop

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  5. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  6. sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound not working on toshiba satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and I upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Sound worked fine until upgrade, and troubleshooting cannot find a solution to my audio problems. any help or comments would be lovely....
  7. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  8. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  9. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...