Windows 10: My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings

Discus and support My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have checked several times and tested different times in the Power and Sleep settings, but my laptop keeps hibernating or sleeping. No setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by OmarGonzalez7, Apr 26, 2019.

1. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings

I have checked several times and tested different times in the Power and Sleep settings, but my laptop keeps hibernating or sleeping. No setting avoids it.

Could someone please give some solution.

Thanks

Omar

:)

OmarGonzalez7, Apr 26, 2019
  2. bayubima Win User

toshiba p55w-c5314

Hi everyone, have a nice day.

I had a problem with my toshiba p55w-c5314 intel HD 520 driver.
    my laptop is randomly freezing when I installed the vga driver. I've tried driver from both official Toshiba website & from intel website still give me blacksreeen after windows loading screen.

bayubima, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Toshiba satellite laptop p55w won't turn on

I recently was going to sell my toshiba p55w laptop and made the mistake of clearing it now it stops at 64% installing windows and it shuts down....can anyone help me please

jorge ortiz666, Apr 26, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings

Toshiba Introduces New Satellite C Series Laptops

Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced its all-new line of Satellite C Series laptops that offers everyday essentials at a great value. Ideal for people that want a solid laptop that's easy to use and great for everyday tasks like email, web browsing, online banking and shopping, creating documents and playing casual games, the Satellite C Series are reliable, full-powered Windows PCs that are also built to take advantage of the features of Windows 10.

"Our new Satellite C Series laptops deliver stronger price-to-performance in the entry-level category, giving everyday consumers what they need to stay productive and entertained without breaking the bank," said Philip Osako, senior director of product marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "These laptops include built-in forward-looking hardware features, so when customers are ready to upgrade, they can automatically start taking advantage of the new functionality in Windows 10."

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C  with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings 187a_thm.jpg

Designed for Windows 10
    Built for Windows 10, the Satellite C Series includes Toshiba's TruTalk dual-array microphones to enable voice apps like Cortana and Skype, plus a dedicated Cortana key for easy access to Microsoft's personal digital assistant.

The laptops will initially ship with Windows 8.1 pre-installed and are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it becomes available on July 29.

All-new, Slender Design
    The Satellite C series features an all-new brushed resin black matte finish attractively styled with clean lines, a spacious raised tile TruType keyboard and a slim profile measuring less than one inch thin.

Reliable Performance in an Attainable Package
    The Satellite C Series is available in 15.6-inch diagonal HD TruBrite display2 sizes that can also be configured with touchscreens as well as a 17.3-inch model, giving users all the space needed to work, play and navigate Windows. Powered by a trusted processor from Intel or AMD, these laptops deliver the performance needed to zoom through to-do lists and multitask with ease. Plus, with up to 1TB of storage and up to 8GB of memory, the Satellite C Series offers all the essentials for everyday use and more room for photos, music and movies.

With a range of ports, including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, an SD card slot and a DVD SuperMulti drive, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the Satellite C Series is equipped with everything users need to enjoy entertainment and productivity in any setting.

Pricing and Availability
    The Satellite C Series laptops will be available for purchase on June 21, 2015 at major retailers, e-tailers, starting at $394.99 MSRP.

btarunr, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings

1. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C with Windows 10 hibernates after 4 min even with other settings - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite P55W

2. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop: So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on how to fix windows stuck on update it says “hold power button for 10 seconds” I did that and boom now it is stuck in a restart...
  3. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop: So windows was updating I came back a few hours later i noticed that it was still on 23% updating so I thought it was stuck so I looked on YouTube on how to fix windows stuck on update it says “hold power button for 10 seconds” I did that and boom now it is stuck in a restart...
  4. My Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 is stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...: Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop, I have followed steps outlined here: And still having error message than windows can not configure hardware and it shuts down PCAny suggestions...
  6. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...: Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch Screen Laptop, I have followed steps outlined here: And still having error message than windows can not configure hardware and it shuts down PCAny suggestions...
  7. Windows 10 Startup Failure installing to new HDD on Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5314 Touch...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Toshiba P55W-C Touchscreen is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba P55W-C Touchscreen is not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite P55W-C laptop. It had a faulty windows installation on it. Ports were dying and windows updates would hang, literally for days without installing. Also the cursor was jumping all over the place. I tracked the latter issue down to a possible faulty...
  9. Toshiba Satellite P55W-C: immediate shutdown when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Toshiba Satellite P55W-C: immediate shutdown when unplugged: How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-p55w-c-immediate-shutdown-when/b19ef88e-6428-4bf1-94f2-b617ce45160a
  10. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119