Windows 10: my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi

Discus and support my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; every time i try to connect my laptop to any wifi connection it won't work,it will only work by connecting it with the nbn cable how can i fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christinemurdia, Aug 24, 2018.

1. my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi

every time i try to connect my laptop to any wifi connection it won't work,it will only work by connecting it with the nbn cable

how can i fix my laptop

:)

christinemurdia, Aug 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite T130 laptop but bluetooth won't switch on

I updated to Windows 10 on Toshiba Satellite T130 laptop, now bluetooth won't switch on & I get the message - Device USB\VID_0930&PID_020F\0026B644C29E requires further installation.

Also, Device BTH\MS_BTHBRB\6&3414710f&1&1 requires further installation.

How can I fix this?

AnnCurry2996, Aug 24, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Toshiba Announces Stylish Satellite T130 and T110 Intel CULV Powered Laptops

Toshiba UK today announced the Satellite T110 and T130 – the first Toshiba laptops to feature Intel CULV (Consumer Ultra Low Voltage) processors, designed to offer the performance and functionality of full-sized laptops with portability and a battery life of up to eleven hours.

The Satellite T-series is the perfect balance of thin and light eye-catching design, portability, extensive connectivity and stunning battery performance, at an affordable price point. Consumers have a choice of sizes and colour options – the T130 is available with a 13.3’’ screen, whilst the smaller T110 offers an 11.6" alternative. The T130 will be available in the Satellite Pro range for business users.

my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi 68a_thm.jpg

my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi 68b_thm.jpg

Elegant Design
    Only 22.2mm at its thinnest point and a mere 1.58kg in weight, the slender, tapered chassis of the Satellite T-series offers a stunning mobile computing experience. The range features an elegant, subtle pattern design – available in a choice of Precious Black, Iron Red Metallic and Luxe White Pearl (model dependent) – that continues inside the laptop, around the keyboard, screen and display.

Portability without compromise While both the Satellite T110 and T130 boast a thin, compact design, they also deliver a powerful performance thanks to the Intel CULV processors. The Satellite T130 is available with the choice of Intel Pentium , Intel Single Core or Intel Celeron Single Core ultra low voltage processors, and the Satellite T110 has the option of either an Intel Pentium or Intel Celeron Single CoreTM ultra low voltage processor.

The ultra low voltage CPU allows for a much longer average running time between charges whilst still providing the processing power necessary for resource intensive tasks such as word processing or image editing, with consumers able to enjoy up to eleven hours use on a single charge. Up to 4GB DDR3 (800MHz) of RAM and up to 500GB of hard disk drive space allow consumers the flexibility to keep their important files with them and run several programs simultaneously.

Mobile working on the Satellite T130 and T110 is made even easier by the inclusion of an LED backlit 16:9 widescreen featuring a resolution of 1366 x 768, at screen sizes of 13.3'' and 11.6'' respectively. Meanwhile, both models feature Toshiba's 3D sensor for HDD protection, which detects free falls, shock or vibration and locks down the hard drive to prevent the loss of valuable data.

Comprehensive features The Satellite T-series also featuresToshiba's innovative gesture support. A multi-touch control pad enables users to pinch, zoom, swipe and rotate objects simply by moving their fingers. An integrated webcam makes video conferencing and web chats simple, and withToshiba's Face Recognition technology, it is possible to access files by simply looking into the camera - no need for passwords.

Users can also further maximise the efficiency of their laptop by adjusting the power settings with Toshiba's Eco-Utility tool - a software application, developed byToshiba, which allows users to monitor how much energy their laptop is using and reduce the energy consumption by up to 25% in idle mode. The power saving Eco Utility Tool demonstrates the efficiency offered by Eco Utility in direct comparison to the standard power mode.

The Satellite T110 and T130 laptops offer a wide range of connectivity options including integrated Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity. Furthermore, all Satellite T-series laptops provide three USB 2.0 ports withToshiba's Sleep-and-Charge technology allowing multiple devices to charge even when the laptop is switched off. An HDMI port on all versions also allows users to connect to high definition television sets. Available from late October, TPPs starting from GBP 429 (UK).

Specifications
    Satellite T110 - Intel Pentium or Intel Celeron Single CoreTM ultra low voltage processor - Up to 3GB (DDR3) - 250GB HDD - 11.6" LED Backlit 1366 x 768 Screen - Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n - Integrated Web Camera with Face Recognition - 3 x USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge, 1 x HDMI - 1.58kg - Available in Precious Black or Iron Red Metallic Satellite T130 - Intel Pentium , Intel Single Core or Intel Celeron Single Core ultra-low-voltage processor - Up to 4GB (DDR3) - Up to 500GB HDD - 13.3" LED Backlit 1366 x 768 Screen - Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n - Integrated Web Camera with Face Recognition - 3 x USB 2.0 Sleep & Charge, 1 x HDMI - 1.76kg - Available in Precious Black, Iron Red Metallic or Luxe White Pearl Satellite Pro T130 - Intel Celeron Single CoreTM or Intel Core 2 Duo ultra-low-voltage processor - Up to 4GB (DDR3) - Up to 320GB HDD - 13.3" LED Backlit 1366 x 768 Screen - Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n - Integrated Web Camera with Face Recognition - 3 x USB 2.0 Sleep & Charge, 1 x HDMI - 1.76kg - Available in Precious Black

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi

Toshiba Announces Smart and Affordable Satellite C660 and Satellite Pro C660

Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe GmbH, today announced the Satellite C660. The new laptop is ideal for users looking for a machine with adequate computing performance to handle their everyday computing needs - e.g. e-mailing, web-browsing, standard office applications and basic multimedia entertainment - in a really affordable package. Toshiba also unveiled the new Satellite Pro C660 that is targeted at professional users. Both, the Satellite C660 and the Satellite Pro C660 will be available early in the fourth quarter of 2010 throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.

my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi 197a_thm.jpg

Large storage capacity to keep pace with today's digital lifestyle
    The 39.6 cm (15.6") Satellite C660 features a textured black finish that isn't prone to fingerprints or scratches and a colour variation for the LCD cover in textured Steel Gray Metallic Light. The laptop has all the essentials users need for their everyday computing tasks. It features powerful processors from Intel and AMD, latest integrated graphic cards and up to 8 GB RAM which allow for convenient and smooth multitasking. The laptop comes with a large hard drive capacity of up to 640 GB to store plenty of documents, photos, music and videos The integrated 10-digit numeric keypad and a Touch Pad with Multi-Touch Control provide high usability.

Flexibility in communication and content sharing
    The Satellite C660 is equipped with a selection of interfaces including two USB 2.0 ports, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth as option, Fast Ethernet LAN and a Multi-Card Reader. Two stereo speakers provide for a rich sound experience. Thanks to the embedded Web Camera* with microphone, face-to-face video chats are easily set up.

Ready to start right away
    Users can benefit from the laptop's pre-installed software set including tools like Microsoft Office Starter 2010 that offers basic office productivity and Nero 9 Essentials to rip, burn and copy files. The Satellite C660 also features Toshiba's exclusive value-added software tools like the Toshiba Media Controller that makes content streaming to DLNA capable devices easy. The graphical user interface of Toshiba LifeSpace helps users to organize their daily activities and projects.

Satellite Pro C660: Working on a tight budget
    The Satellite Pro C660 is mainly targeted at professionals. While offering nearly the same technical feature set as the consumer models the black textured Satellite Pro C660 comes also with a non-reflective 39.6 cm (15.6") display and runs Windows 7 Professional.

Features:
    • CPU: Intel Core i3, Intel Pentium, Intel Celeron, AMD Athlon II Dual Core, AMD V series
    • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit) or Premium (64-bit) on Satellite C660, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional on Satellite Pro C660
    • RAM: up to 8 GB DDR3 (1066 MHz)
    • 2.5" HDD (5,400 rpm) up to 640 GB
    • 39.6cm (15.6") TruBrite LED HD display (16:9), 1,366 x 768 pixels, 200 cd/m2; Satellite Pro C660 also available with non-reflective display
    • GPU: latest integrated graphics
    • 2 x USB 2.0, Multi-Card Reader, Fast Ethernet
    • WLAN (802.11 b/g/n)*, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR*
    • 10-digit numeric keypad, Touch Pad with Multi-Touch Control
    • Starting at 2.54 kg
    • Dimensions: 380.5 mm x 254 mm x 28.0 mm (front) / 35.6 mm (back)
    • DVD-Super Multi drive (Double Layer)
    • Toshiba Media Controller, Toshiba LifeSpace
    • VGA Web Camera* with Face Recognition*, microphone
    * depending on configuration and local availability

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi

1. my toshiba satellite pro t130 with windows 10 is not connecting to any wifi - Similar Threads - toshiba satellite pro

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. Monitor PC Toshiba Satellite PRO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor PC Toshiba Satellite PRO: Why did windows 10 latest version remove the 1920x1080 monitor driver from my PC? Now he has installed the 1024x768 monitor driver. How can I install the 1920x1080 monitor driver? ThanksAndrea Becciu...
  5. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  6. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  7. Toshiba satellite windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  8. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  9. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....
  10. Toshiba Sat pro t130-15f upgrade to win 10 unidentified network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba Sat pro t130-15f upgrade to win 10 unidentified network.: My parents have one of these each and asked me to do the free upgrade to win 10 that was offered. I have managed to get windows 10 on each machine but am not unable to fix my problems. Both had Avast Internet Security installed on them. After removing it from both, one...