Windows 10: my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard

Discus and support my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on a laptop version windows 10. when I try to use my touch pad and press buttons on the keyboard at the same time my track pad becomes inactive. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by frankie stonebraker, Oct 18, 2018.

1. my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard

I am on a laptop version windows 10. when I try to use my touch pad and press buttons on the keyboard at the same time my track pad becomes inactive. I have tried looking up vids on how to fix this. I reinstalled the driver and key board more than once. there is not setting that says it'll fix this like there is on the videos. I'm a gamer so it's hard to not be able to use both the track pad and keyboard at the same time please help.

:)

frankie stonebraker, Oct 18, 2018

2. touch pad has stopped working

touch pad stopped working. It is not listed under mouse as an option.

patrickabbott, Oct 18, 2018
  3. kckckc Win User
    Keyboard and touch pad not working after using as tablet mode

I have a toshiba convertible laptop, I was using it in both laptop mode and tablet mode. Suddenly after converting from tablet mode to laptop mode the keyboard and touch pad stopped working in windows. The keyboard is functional and working in bios I am able to change the options in bios but when it comes to windows only the function keys are working to change the system settings. The touch pad is also having the same issue.

kckckc, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Amit KV Win User

my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard

Keyboard and touch pad issue

I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware
    tests, the keyboard and touch pad tests show successful which suggests it's not an hardware issue. I have tried updating keyboard and touch pad drivers, even updated BIOS version. If anyone has the solution, kindly help me out.

Amit KV, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard

1. my touch pad stops working when i use my keyboard - Similar Threads - touch pad stops

2. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  3. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  4. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  5. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  6. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my touch pad stopped working ..

my touch pad stopped working ..: my touch pad stopped working after windows update please help, now in device manager touchpad is not even showing .. somebody please help Regards Sankar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-stopped-working/2ecd9e4b-327a-4df1-bb86-498170bb4d89
  8. keyboard and touch pad quit working

keyboard and touch pad quit working: I have an HP laptop and cannot use my laptop keyboard or touchpad. I have an external keyboard and mouse that I am currently using to type this. I did an HP diagnostics and spoke to an agent. they say it is a microsoft 10 problem. How do I fix this?...
  9. Keyboard and Touch pad don't work

Keyboard and Touch pad don't work: I factory reset my laptop a couple of weeks ago. When I did, it updated my Windows 10 to a more current version. After this update I have been unable to use my keyboard and touchpad. When I go into the bios both still work, but once Windows boots they don't work again. I have...
  10. My touch pad is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My touch pad is not working.: my touchpad cursor is not moving wile holding a key in my Lenovo Ideapad 100. its create problem to play games in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-touch-pad-is-not-working/9ed0cff6-206b-4301-80f5-2dab5e725c78