Windows 10: My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the...

Discus and support My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I've used this All in one PC for about a month now and all of a sudden the touchscreen function stopped working. I was wondering if anyone knew how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeYang987, Jan 25, 2021.

1. My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the...

So I've used this All in one PC for about a month now and all of a sudden the touchscreen function stopped working. I was wondering if anyone knew how I would be able to fix this problem. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the HID-Compliant touchscreen driver.

:)

JoeYang987, Jan 25, 2021

2. touch screen stop functioning

touch screen stop functioning

VictorioMatias, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Dani Pun Win User

My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the...

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the...

1. My touch screen function stopped working. Something might have happened to the... - Similar Threads - touch screen function

2. Touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen stopped working: I get the pop-up saying "No pen or touch input is available for this display" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-stopped-working/47461dba-808b-4ab6-9980-d2cb721d7399
  3. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working: Hello. I own a Lenovo Yoga 720 13IKB. Its been almost 2 Years of time I am using this. My Touch was working fine till now. Today don't know how it stopped working. I never dropped my laptop, not any water spill issue. I tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't...
  4. Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working

Touch Screen Randomly Stopped Working: Hello. I own a Lenovo Yoga 720 13IKB. Its been almost 2 Years of time I am using this. My Touch was working fine till now. Today don't know how it stopped working. I never dropped my laptop, not any water spill issue. I tried reinstalling HID touch screen drivers, didn't...
  5. What might have happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What might have happened?: I've just got to my PC in the morning, to update an Excel spreadsheet and its format looks nothing like it did when I saved it yesterday morning. A panel popped up "Support for Excel 2010 is ending" but I don't want to update, so I closed it. Then the trouble started. When...
  6. Touch pad and touch screen not functioning

Touch pad and touch screen not functioning: I got up this morning and things that have always worked just fine, are not this morning. No touch screen, no touch pad. Tried to solve issue through settings, and they are not listed. I am downloading update for Windows 10 but not sure if this will solve the issue. I have a...
  7. Touch screen function not working

Touch screen function not working: My MS Surface laptop model 1769 is little more than one year old. I haven't been using the touch screen function for a long time. Recently when I tried it was not working. I tried the troubleshooting like updating the device driver etc, it did not work. Can I give me a...
  8. touch screen functionality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen functionality: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with touch screen. This does not work in windows 10. I have been struggling with this issue for the past 3 months and am now fedup. How can I remove windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 which is far superior....
  9. my touch screen stopped responding to touch

my touch screen stopped responding to touch: My touch screen still displays fine and responds to mouse movements and keyboard input, but my touch screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. My device driver shows only a generic PNP monitor with a generic Microsoft driver. Also under human interface devices, the HID...
  10. touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    touch screen stopped working: My touch screen on my Hp notebook stopped working. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/touch-screen-stopped-working/69d18168-466d-4c9f-b7af-f22bbd03b7b4