Windows 10: my touchpad cursor disappeared

Discus and support my touchpad cursor disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pls help my cursor suddenly disappeared!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cuteysweety, May 10, 2021.

1. my touchpad cursor disappeared

pls help my cursor suddenly disappeared!!

:)

cuteysweety, May 10, 2021

2. Touchpad not working and cursor disappeared

Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft, an expert and a Microsoft user like you. I'm happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Working without a touchpad and a cursor is really a hassle. I hope I can help you get this sorted out. To narrow down the source of the problem, please start Windows in Safe mode. Follow the steps on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/12376/...

See if your touchpad will work and your cursor will reappear on Safe mode. Let me know what happens after.

#BiancaB14, May 10, 2021
  3. Margaretr Win User
    Touchpad for Surface

My cursor on the Touchpad for Surface does not work well. The cursor disappears most of the time or does not move when I use touchpad. I have tried every suggestion I found. This is relatively new. The keyboard works fine.

Margaretr, May 10, 2021
  4. my touchpad cursor disappeared

Cursor has disappeared with Windows 10 update

My cursor pointer disappeared today. This is on a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series which came with Windows 10 installed. It's about 1 year old.

When the laptop boots up, there is a cursor pointer and it can be used with the touchpad. It does not work with the mouse. Then after logging in, the pointer disappears, leaving me in touch screen mode.

I tried in and re-installing mouse drivers. I tried the recommended DISM.exe / commands.

Any suggestions?

Phillip_de_Coupeville, May 10, 2021
Thema:

my touchpad cursor disappeared

1. my touchpad cursor disappeared - Similar Threads - touchpad cursor disappeared

2. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING AND CURSOR DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING AND CURSOR DISAPPEARED: my touchpad not working. I use Fn + F7 key but it can't help. then I go to device manager but there mice and other pointing device option is missing. Then I restart my laptop but it can't help. Then I try to install drivers from manufacturer's website and it's showing my...
  3. CURSOR/ TOUCHPAD

CURSOR/ TOUCHPAD: I cannot locate my cursor and it seems my touch pad is not functional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-touchpad/efb358d4-68bd-4029-b035-dd31c097f31a
  4. My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Touchpad/ mouse cursor.: I've bought my acer aspire a couple of months ago- so it's almost brand-new. I was on full screen mode watching Netflix and I did accidently spill some water onto to my keyboard, and a bit on my touchpad. I immediately patted it dry and went back onto Netflix and was able to...
  5. Touchpad not working and cursor disappeared

Touchpad not working and cursor disappeared: Hello, I woke up today and turned on my hp laptop to find out that the cursor isn't showing, and the touchpad isn't working. I rushed to google hoping to find something to help and I stumbled upon a video in which the man says to uninstall and reinstall the touchpad drivers...
  6. My cursor disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cursor disappeared: Hi. Out of the blue, my cursor disappeared and it has not yet returned. I have tried fn+f9 and to restart the computer. How do I fix this? I have an asus and windows 10....
  7. My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.

My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.: I have an acer swift laptop. Out of the blue during a browsing session, my cursor froze. Touchpad gestures also didn't work. I tried to restart and the cursor was just frozen in the centre of the screen instead. I went to device manager, went to 'mice and other pointing...
  8. My cursor disappeared.

My cursor disappeared.: I can no longer see my cursor. I have a touch pad and touch screen. Both are working but I can't find my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared/f41a5e43-993f-4597-967c-656f9f249f87
  9. HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working

HP Envy cursor disappeared touchpad not working: no battery on back... tried using fn keys and rebooting to no avail, but what worked was pressing the power button on the left side of the laptop at the same time as/along with the sound/mute button on the right side of the laptop makes it power off by force rather than by...
  10. My Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Cursor Disappears: I have been having issues with my cursor disappearing. If I re-boot ,I get it back then gone again. Also opening a page is slow and sometimes freezes. I found mouse settings, although I use a touch pad on my dell laptop. There are no places that shows update. this is...