Windows 10: My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all

Discus and support My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I made some updates at everything, because the PC asked them, and after everything was finished, my touchpad wasn.t responding any more, I.ve tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Catalin152, Jan 21, 2020.

1. My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all

I made some updates at everything, because the PC asked them, and after everything was finished, my touchpad wasn.t responding any more, I.ve tried to uninstall and restart the drivers for it, and any others soliution, from internet pages, but without any results.... what can I do?

:)

Catalin152, Jan 21, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all

1. My touchpad isn.t responding after some updates, at all - Similar Threads - touchpad isn responding

2. Cortana isn´t working

in Cortana
    Cortana isn´t working: HI! I have a problem with Cortana. I can´t see Cortana in start menu and also when I search for Cortana and I tap on e.g. Cortana premissions, it just opens windows settings. So I tried to allow Cortana through Local Group Policy Editor, but still nothing, even after PC...
  3. My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scanner isn ot working with my microsodft 10. Says my computer isn ot hooked, but I...: my scanner is not working. It says my computer is not hooked up. I print from my computer so it is hooked up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-scanner-isn-ot-working-with-my-microsodft-10/71dc1dc4-3500-4822-b5be-9674ee7ad273
  4. Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...: Seriously, I arranged for MS to call ME, So I assumed it would be someone who would want to help..WRONG… The clearly Indian call center guy immediately started in on paid technicians to fix my issue. I`m just being blocked from installing iCloud for Windows by my Windows 10...
  5. Touchpad problem after Update

Touchpad problem after Update: Last night, 9 April 2019, I updated my Windows to the last version but after that my touchpad stopped working. Am I the only one with this problem? Do you know what I can do to fix it? I tried to update the touchpad driver, to unistall and reinstall it but nothing worked....
  6. My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update: My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update. After i updated windows 10 recently (Windows 10 update, version 17763) my HD8670M graphics card stopped working, i can´t even enjoy a playing FIFA 19 without lagging. Can someone help me with this issue...
  7. Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.

Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.: Somehow the touchpad has become limited to single click and basic cursor only. Non of the gestures work, 2 or 3 fingered, and the only available settings in Touchpad settings are 'sensitivity'. Clearly the setting have de-activated somehow. How do I recover full...
  8. Lost all my documents after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...
  9. no cursor appearing and touchpad not responding

no cursor appearing and touchpad not responding: The cursor stopped appearing on the screen and the touchpad isn't responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/no-cursor-appearing-and-touchpad-not-responding/88592c19-e18e-4eff-9e3e-dfbc12d2259c
  10. IT9135 BDA DVB-T dongle stopped working after some windows updates

IT9135 BDA DVB-T dongle stopped working after some windows updates: Hi guys. I'm here because I've heard a lot about the experts in tenforums so I decided to ask my problem here. I have a HP ENVY 15t-j000 laptop running the latest windows 10 edition which is 1607. Since I've upgraded to anniversary update I have a lot of problems and many...