Windows 10: My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

Discus and support My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo V14 G2-ALC Laptop with all the latest drivers installed as per windows update. Last week I've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rafael Moriel Medrano, Dec 11, 2023.

1. My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

I have a Lenovo V14 G2-ALC Laptop with all the latest drivers installed as per windows update. Last week I've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my touchpad isn't working anymore. The keyboard works perfectly, I need to connect bluetooth/cable mouse so the cursor can show up. I appreciate your help towards this request. Best Regards.

:)

Rafael Moriel Medrano, Dec 11, 2023

2. Touchpad isn´t working

Hi there,

i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..

Anyone can help me please ?

Greetings Christoph

Christoph Mallinger, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 11, 2023
  4. AaryanD Win User

My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

Touchpad isn´t working

This shows how to fix your Touchpad not working in Windows 11/10 in 3 simple and easy ways and start using it again. Hope it works ! My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update :D

The touchpad of your device is one of the most paramount features, without which working could be quite difficult. With the update, Windows sure brings us many better features, though they’re still far from perfect but can be considered. With the new Precision Touchpad, available in the newest Windows version like Windows 11, the work has become quite easy. There are many smart features and gestures available to use. There are some customization features available as well. But, what if your Touchpad stops working completely? Here are simple 3 ways to fix your Touchpad not working in Windows 11/10.

Fix: Touchpad Not Working In Windows 11/10

Fix 1: Touchpad By Running Hardware Troubleshooter

One of the reasons why your is not working could be some issue with the hardware. You can simply try troubleshooting your system. You can simply fix your Touchpad not working in Windows 11/10 by following the 5 easy steps mentioned below.

1. Launch the Start menu by pressing the Windows key from your keyboard and then type CMD in Search Bar.

2. Now, Launch the command prompt as an Administrator.

3. Enter the following command and press Enter.

AaryanD, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

1. My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - touchpad isn't working

2. My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't working after the Windows 11 update: I have a Lenovo V14 G2-ALC Laptop with all the latest drivers installed as per windows update. Last week I've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my touchpad isn't working anymore. The keyboard works perfectly, I need to connect bluetooth/cable...
  3. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  4. My touchpad isn't work

My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  5. my touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  6. my touchpad isn't working

my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  7. My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update: FYI - I have a Lenovo Legion 5 82au With all the latest drivers installed as per windows updateI've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my trackpad/touchpad isn't working anymore, tbh its been a few months since I've updated to Windows 11 but I...
  8. My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update

My touchpad driver isn't working after the Windows 11 update: FYI - I have a Lenovo Legion 5 82au With all the latest drivers installed as per windows updateI've recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 and I've noticed that my trackpad/touchpad isn't working anymore, tbh its been a few months since I've updated to Windows 11 but I...
  9. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't working: My mouse froze in the middle of a zoom meeting. I was able to find a wireless mouse to finish the meeting. Once over I took out the mouse's USB and restarted the computer. This time there was no mouse until I put in the USB again. I tried fn+f9 to disable then enable the...
  10. My touchpad isn't working

My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815