Windows 10: My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it)

Discus and support My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my touchpad worked perfectly until I had to take my laptop to the service (the screen got damaged) and when I got it back I had to install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FruDela, Mar 19, 2020.

1. My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it)

So my touchpad worked perfectly until I had to take my laptop to the service (the screen got damaged) and when I got it back I had to install windows 10 again. The problem is that my touchpad is not working anymore. I tried the Fn+F6 key combo, but nothing happend. The device manager can't see the touchpad, just the mouse (show hidden devices didn't helped) and there's no unknown devices. I've also tried enabling the pointing devices in the bios, but there's no pointing devices. I downloanded and installed the drivers from the official lenovo site, but the touchpad still not working. The touchpad isn't working in the safe mode either and I've tried the hard reset, but it's still bad. I have a lenovo ideapad 330 15ikb. I read a lot of forums, but I have no idea what to do. I spent the last 5 hours trying to solve this. Pls help

submitted by /u/FruDela
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FruDela, Mar 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it) [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Bagoguts Win User

My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it)

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it)

1. My touchpad isn't working (device manager doesn't see it) - Similar Threads - touchpad isn't working

2. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  3. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  4. my touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  5. my touchpad isn't working

my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  6. my touchpad still works though it doesn't show in the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touchpad still works though it doesn't show in the device manager: I rolled back my touch pad because it feels too much whenever I type. It still works though, just as annoying as it ever did. How can I get rid of this ?...
  7. I can't see my touchpad in device manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't see my touchpad in device manager.: My touchpad is working but I can't see it in the device manager. I can't get access to precision touchpad settings. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7 I had precision touchpad settings. Because the touchpad is not in the device manager I tried installing...
  8. Hardware mouse and Touchpad isn't working, Mice in device manager is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware mouse and Touchpad isn't working, Mice in device manager is missing: Hi there! So I have problem with my windows, HARDWARE MOUSE also TOUCHPAD ISN'T WORKING, Mice in DEVICE MANAGER IS MISSING. So what should I do? Please help me because tomorrow I should attend my class....
  9. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't working: My mouse froze in the middle of a zoom meeting. I was able to find a wireless mouse to finish the meeting. Once over I took out the mouse's USB and restarted the computer. This time there was no mouse until I put in the USB again. I tried fn+f9 to disable then enable the...
  10. My touchpad isn't working

My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device manager doesnt so a touchpad

2. show touchpad enable button