Windows 10: My TouchPad Won't Work

Discus and support My TouchPad Won't Work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I already press fn+f10 and it still. And I already open device manager but there was no TouchPad driver or anything else about TouchPad, only mice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RirieBudiman, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My TouchPad Won't Work

I already press fn+f10 and it still. And I already open device manager but there was no TouchPad driver or anything else about TouchPad, only mice.

:)

RirieBudiman, Nov 30, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Nov 30, 2018
  4. My TouchPad Won't Work

Touchpad not working

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

My TouchPad Won't Work

1. My TouchPad Won't Work - Similar Threads - TouchPad Won't

2. Mouse won't disconnect from touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse won't disconnect from touchpad: For some reason, my mouse is just latched onto my touchpad and won't separate even when I press the button to disconnect in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wont-disconnect-from-touchpad/b272f043-4461-42dc-8550-ff5b807ffd4a
  3. Mouse won't disconnect from touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse won't disconnect from touchpad: For some reason, my mouse is just latched onto my touchpad and won't separate even when I press the button to disconnect in the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wont-disconnect-from-touchpad/b272f043-4461-42dc-8550-ff5b807ffd4a
  4. My computers touchpad won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers touchpad won't work: I have a Lenovo laptop and my cat had stepped on it and now the mouse won't show and the touchpad is unresponsive. I tried to search up ways to fix this yet everything I search up requires using the touchpad such as going into settings or device manager, I don't know how to...
  5. My computers touchpad won't work

My computers touchpad won't work: I have a Lenovo laptop and my cat had stepped on it and now the mouse won't show and the touchpad is unresponsive. I tried to search up ways to fix this yet everything I search up requires using the touchpad such as going into settings or device manager, I don't know how to...
  6. My computers touchpad won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.: I have a laptop, and it and all its drivers have been updated. If I want to open a file, I can move the cursor to a file to click and open. But scrolling does not work; the cursor won't move. It does not work either when trying to drag and drop. I have to use my finger on the...
  8. My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.: I have a laptop, and it and all its drivers have been updated. If I want to open a file, I can move the cursor to a file to click and open. But scrolling does not work; the cursor won't move. It does not work either when trying to drag and drop. I have to use my finger on the...
  9. My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.

10. My touchpad works fine when clicked to open but won't drag and drop or scroll.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo l340 touchpad wont work

2. ideapad l340 mouse touchpad doesnt work

3. my touch pad wont work

4. lenovo l340 touchpad doesnt work,
  5. l340 mouse pad doesnt work,
  6. l340 touch pad cannot use,
  7. when i press fn f10 touchpad wont come on