Windows 10: My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...

Discus and support My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchscreen has completely stopped working. I searched up how to fix this, and I was told to go to Device Manager and look under Human Interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fionaKS, Jan 18, 2021.

1. fionaKS Win User

My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...

My touchscreen has completely stopped working. I searched up how to fix this, and I was told to go to Device Manager and look under Human Interface Devices, but there is no HID-compliant touch screen. Is there a way I can get it back? There is a HID-compliant touch pad, but I am not sure what that is.

My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I... 4b87304a-cf95-48d8-88d9-950c1b0eca76?upload=true.png

:)

fionaKS, Jan 18, 2021

2. Issues with Human Interface Devices

Hi Jay,

To assist you with your concern regarding your Human Interface Devices, you may check out this helpful troubleshooting link:

Five things to try if your touchscreen doesn't work.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 18, 2021
  3. esgaemami Win User
    Human interface device for touchscreen gone

Shortly after I updated to 8.1 my touchscreen stopped working intermittently and than stopped working all together. I looked in the device manager and the HID category is completely gone. I waited to see if it would be reinstalled with the upgrade to windows
    10 but it was not. I have checked the manufacture website for the driver with no luck as well as the Microsoft website. I just want my touchscreen back. How can I get the Human interface device back on my computer so I can use my touchscreen?

esgaemami, Jan 18, 2021
  4. My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...

1. My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I... - Similar Threads - touchscreen doesn't has

2. All Human Interface devices suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Human Interface devices suddenly stopped working: It just happened out of the blue. Every device stopped working for no apparent reason. Nor Bluetooth or Wired. When I open the windows settings and go to “Devices”, every single device says the same thing; “driver error”. I have tried uninstalling all of them and restarting...
  3. All Human Interface devices suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Human Interface devices suddenly stopped working: It just happened out of the blue. Every device stopped working for no apparent reason. Nor Bluetooth or Wired. When I open the windows settings and go to “Devices”, every single device says the same thing; “driver error”. I have tried uninstalling all of them and restarting...
  4. All Human Interface devices suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  6. Human Interface Device Service Missing

Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  7. Human Interface Touchscreen Device

Human Interface Touchscreen Device: My touchscreen is damaged and is unusable. I have uninstalled the Human Interface Touchscreen device manager. However, the last three times I have restarted my computer the Human Interface Touchscreen has been re-installed on my computer. Which takes me about 20 minutes to...
  8. ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices): There is a yellow exclamation mark on the ETD HSA Device (under Human interface Devices). The device is updated and up to date according to windows. I have no idea what is this or how to fix it. Appreciate any help. submitted by /u/crownforces [link] [comments]...
  9. Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?

Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?: Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-disable-the-human-interface-touchscreen/df04e381-0841-4747-b170-b198ad6abf9e
  10. Human Interface Devices Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Human Interface Devices Missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 laptop. Recently, this machine has been acting strangely. So much so that I have rebuilt the OS (sanitized the disk and performed a clean Windows 10 install) several times in the last week. However, it always reverts back to its previous...