Windows 10: My touchscreen is not working at all.

Discus and support My touchscreen is not working at all. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my touchscreen is not working at all. I've followed multiple tutorials and every driver/device they say to check is either gone/deleted from my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheGarf855XP, May 27, 2022.

1. My touchscreen is not working at all.

So, my touchscreen is not working at all. I've followed multiple tutorials and every driver/device they say to check is either gone/deleted from my PC. All of my touchscreen settings are gone as well. If anybody would help, it would mean a ton.

:)

TheGarf855XP, May 27, 2022

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, May 27, 2022
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 27, 2022
  4. My touchscreen is not working at all.

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, May 27, 2022
Thema:

My touchscreen is not working at all.

1. My touchscreen is not working at all. - Similar Threads - touchscreen working

2. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  3. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  4. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  5. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  6. HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11: HP Laptop 15-dy2132wm touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11. device manager missing HID compliant touchscreen driver. I have no system restore or backup. can someone tell me where to download the HID compliant touchscreen driver. or how to fix?Device name...
  7. HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11

HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11: HP Laptop 15-dy2132wm touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11. device manager missing HID compliant touchscreen driver. I have no system restore or backup. can someone tell me where to download the HID compliant touchscreen driver. or how to fix?Device name...
  8. my Inspiron 5515 touchscreen still not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Inspiron 5515 touchscreen still not working.: Greetings,After speaking with a support member about my issue, I downloaded Windows 11 Home to my Inspiron 5515 laptop computer, after performing the "In Place Upgrade". After completing the upgrade, and restarting my computer, the touchscreen was functional, however, after...
  9. my Inspiron 5515 touchscreen still not working.

my Inspiron 5515 touchscreen still not working.: Greetings,After speaking with a support member about my issue, I downloaded Windows 11 Home to my Inspiron 5515 laptop computer, after performing the "In Place Upgrade". After completing the upgrade, and restarting my computer, the touchscreen was functional, however, after...
  10. Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly: Ive tried all the works updating, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works. I haven't been able to find a driver since I recently updated to windows 11. When I use the touch screen its not calibrated properly, when I try to calibrate it the corners on the left don't work...