Windows 10: My touchscreen settings changed

Discus and support My touchscreen settings changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My touchscreen is not working as it supposed to do. The issue occurred last night and I reckon my cat is guilty because he could press something on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kjg3, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Kjg3 Win User

My touchscreen settings changed

My touchscreen is not working as it supposed to do. The issue occurred last night and I reckon my cat is guilty because he could press something on the keyboard at night. When I right-click the item, it is only highlighted and works only if I double click. Moreover, my HP Envy PC started speaking to me and reads out every action I do

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 24, 2018
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. My touchscreen settings changed - Similar Threads - touchscreen settings changed

2. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  3. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  4. Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchscreen: Recently I have become aware that my touchscreen has stopped working. I am using a windows 10 hp and have looked through device manager to see if I am able to find the touchscreen. After lots of looking I have not been able to find it so it must have been unistalled from my...
  5. My touchscreen is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchscreen is not working: Hello! I need help setting up the touchscreen on this new laptop. I did all the updates and went to device manager and was not able to find the touch option or USB option to attempt to enable the touch screen. Can you please tell me what drivers I need or provide direction...
  6. My touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My touchscreen: I have an EVOO computer the one that turns into a tablet and one section of my screen just randomly went black a week after I got it. I have no way of fixing it does my warranty cover it because nothing happened to it....
  7. touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen: My touchscreen has stopped working, I think since a Windows update. I have a Lenovo ideapad MIIX 510-121KB. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/a6f88477-691f-4b27-ada0-5a23233098a6
  8. touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchscreen: how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/a51fa1fe-37ae-49a8-829e-48b412463f8b
  9. Change Monitor to Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change Monitor to Touchscreen: I am using a Dell XPS Desktop computer running Windows 10 Home. I am using a 24-inch Dell monitor that I bought with the computer. I would like to replace it with a touchscreen monitor to use instead. (I am loving the touchscreen monitor on my laptop.) Do I just connect it...
  10. Change Monitor to Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Monitor to Touchscreen: I am using a Dell XPS Desktop computer running Windows 10 Home. I am using a 24-inch Dell monitor that I bought with the computer. I would like to replace it with a touchscreen monitor to use instead. (I am loving the touchscreen monitor on my laptop.) Do I just connect it...