Windows 10: My touchscreen won't work

Discus and support My touchscreen won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Inspiron 11 3153 2 in 1 laptop and after windows updated, my touchscreen just decided it didn't want to show up anymore and stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdolfoCordeiro, May 26, 2020.

1. My touchscreen won't work

I have an Inspiron 11 3153 2 in 1 laptop and after windows updated, my touchscreen just decided it didn't want to show up anymore and stopped working as I went to the device manager no luck I've tried to dig it out and still no luck I can't find anything covering this specific issue I am open to any new ideas because this issue has persisted for a long time now and I really need a fix to this now.

:)

AdolfoCordeiro, May 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, May 26, 2020
  4. My touchscreen won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, May 26, 2020
Thema:

My touchscreen won't work

1. My touchscreen won't work - Similar Threads - touchscreen won't

2. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  3. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  4. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  5. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  6. My hP pavilion x360 won't allow me to use keyboard ,touchscreen only

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hP pavilion x360 won't allow me to use keyboard ,touchscreen only: Help! See issue above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pavilion-x360-wont-allow-me-to-use-keyboard/858e36c2-c72d-4296-a55e-a8cbfb7a37af
  7. Touchscreen monitor won't reconnect at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen monitor won't reconnect at startup: Finally decided to try out the touchscreen thing with a second-hand LG 23ET83V-W. It works great when connected, but every time I restart, I have to unplug & plug back in the USB cable to get touch working again. Any idea how to get it to reconnect automatically at startup?...
  8. My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work

My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 touchscreen won't work: My new Dell Inspiron 13 5378 laptop's touchscreen just stopped working on me. I am not sure if it was after an update or not. I have already googled ways to fix it, and disabling and re-enabling the touchscreen through the device manager didn't work. All drivers are up to...
  9. Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install

Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install: Hi there, I'm back. Last time my wifi didnt work and eventually nothing, but I managed to do a clean install. Thereafter, with the help of ASUSUTeK, I downloaded some drivers to bring back my internet. So now I have internet and a fresh clean install, but my...
  10. Touchscreen won't work.

Touchscreen won't work.: Hey all, I hope you can help me on this considering the Microsoft chat is taking forever. I just bought a HP Stream x360 yesterday and upgraded it to Windows 10, the issue is that the touchscreen will no longer work. It worked with 8.1 but not with 10. I have checked with...