Windows 10: My tpm 2.0 disappeared

Discus and support My tpm 2.0 disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maen Alserhan1, Apr 13, 2024.

1. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play the game thst requires tpm 2.0 and it wouldnt let me enter the game because I didn't have the tpm 2.0 and I'm sure it was just disabled because I couldn't find it anywhere In my laptop and I'm currently factory reseting my pc hoping it would fix because I can't find the tpm in my bios either and I'm really worried that my computer is broken and I really wanna play my favourite game I appreciate all help from u guys because I'm desperate for a fi

:)

Maen Alserhan1, Apr 13, 2024

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Apr 13, 2024
  3. How to enable TPM

Hi, regarding your query I suggest to link Mai official link to get better understanding about your motherboard tpm settings. Below is the link.

MSI TPM settings

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Apr 13, 2024
  4. malware Win User

My tpm 2.0 disappeared

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

My tpm 2.0 disappeared

1. My tpm 2.0 disappeared - Similar Threads - tpm disappeared

2. PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker: Hi, my pc just randomly restarts when I play games. I tried stress testing all of my hardware to see if they were the problem but it does not seem like it.Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz 35 °C Comet Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16.0GB...
  3. PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarts, shows error TPM-WMI in event checker: Hi, my pc just randomly restarts when I play games. I tried stress testing all of my hardware to see if they were the problem but it does not seem like it.Operating System Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz 35 °C Comet Lake 14nm Technology RAM 16.0GB...
  4. Pro spuštění Windows 11 je nutný TPM chip 2.0 , a proč tedy nejde spustit na ryzen 3 2200g...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pro spuštění Windows 11 je nutný TPM chip 2.0 , a proč tedy nejde spustit na ryzen 3 2200g...: A navíc integrovaná grafika v procesoru ryzen 3 2200g Vega 8, má AMD uvedeno že grafický adaptér podporuje Windows 11,a driver je i pro Windows 11,tak proč nejde upgrade na Windows 11?...
  5. Pro spuštění Windows 11 je nutný TPM chip 2.0 , a proč tedy nejde spustit na ryzen 3 2200g...

Pro spuštění Windows 11 je nutný TPM chip 2.0 , a proč tedy nejde spustit na ryzen 3 2200g...: A navíc integrovaná grafika v procesoru ryzen 3 2200g Vega 8, má AMD uvedeno že grafický adaptér podporuje Windows 11,a driver je i pro Windows 11,tak proč nejde upgrade na Windows 11?...
  6. Disabled my TPM, now seeing message that "PIN is not available." When I try advanced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled my TPM, now seeing message that "PIN is not available." When I try advanced...: I recently just disabled my TPM and not it’s saying that your pin is no available due to a change on your security settings so I searched a couple videos and found a solution but when I try it it which is just going into advanced startup and trouble shorting command prompt it...
  7. Disabled my TPM, now seeing message that "PIN is not available." When I try advanced...

Disabled my TPM, now seeing message that "PIN is not available." When I try advanced...: I recently just disabled my TPM and not it’s saying that your pin is no available due to a change on your security settings so I searched a couple videos and found a solution but when I try it it which is just going into advanced startup and trouble shorting command prompt it...
  8. Disabled my TPM, now seeing message that "PIN is not available." When I try advanced...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

My tpm 2.0 disappeared: So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play the game thst requires tpm 2.0 and it wouldnt let me enter the game because I didn't have the tpm 2.0 and I'm sure it was...
  10. My tpm 2.0 disappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My tpm 2.0 disappeared: So it all started when on April 12 I was playing a game that requires tpm 2.0 which was working since i had it then a day later april 13 I try to play the game thst requires tpm 2.0 and it wouldnt let me enter the game because I didn't have the tpm 2.0 and I'm sure it was...