Windows 10: My trackpad stopped working.

Discus and support My trackpad stopped working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My trackpad is one of those which allows me to scroll down pages with 2 fingers on it, and recently it stopped working. There have been no spills or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Autotelic7, Apr 11, 2021.

1. My trackpad stopped working.

My trackpad is one of those which allows me to scroll down pages with 2 fingers on it, and recently it stopped working.

There have been no spills or any evident damage. It was working yesterday night, and today morning it is not working. I updated my drivers, restarted the computer, everything. Is anyone else having the same issue?

submitted by /u/Autotelic7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Autotelic7, Apr 11, 2021

2. Keyboard and trackpad stopped working since windows 10 update

Since December's update both my mouse and trackpad have stopped working. The keyboard was sticky to begin with but within a few days several keys have completely stopped working. Now the trackpad has completely stopped.

I have tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting as suggested on on another site.

Any ideas?

Treacletart, Apr 11, 2021
  3. noejavier Win User
    trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Bryn313 Win User

My trackpad stopped working.

Microsoft book trackpad not working

Hi,

My Microsoft book's track bad has stopped working, when I look in the device manager under mice and pointing devices my trackpad is not listed.

Any insight into how to re-install the trackpad driver would be appreciated.

Bryn313, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

My trackpad stopped working.

1. My trackpad stopped working. - Similar Threads - trackpad stopped working

2. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  3. My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xiaomi notebook's trackpad suddenly stopped working.: well, i was using my laptop to create a Powerpoint slide for my upcoming presentation. But suddenly out of nowhere, my trackpad stopped working. Then I went to the device manager and saw I2C HID device with a strange sign. Then I thought maybe there is a problem with the...
  4. My trackpad is not fully working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trackpad is not fully working: My Huawei trackpad is not fully working correctly since my laptop had a total wipe, hard drive upgrade and a new install of Windows 11 was installed.It was fully working before the above installations were made to the laptop as it oriignally had a 512gb SSD and upgraded to...
  5. My trackpad is not fully working

My trackpad is not fully working: My Huawei trackpad is not fully working correctly since my laptop had a total wipe, hard drive upgrade and a new install of Windows 11 was installed.It was fully working before the above installations were made to the laptop as it oriignally had a 512gb SSD and upgraded to...
  6. My trackpad does not work

My trackpad does not work: I have gone to IT, cannot uninstall a driver specific for the trackpad, purchased the laptop last November. IT expected it might be a physical issue but one driver does have an "!" next to it....
  7. My trackpad does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My trackpad does not work: I have gone to IT, cannot uninstall a driver specific for the trackpad, purchased the laptop last November. IT expected it might be a physical issue but one driver does have an "!" next to it....
  8. Keyboard and Trackpad stops working if windows updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and Trackpad stops working if windows updated: I have HP X-360 touchscreen laptop with windows 10 installed, recently its display was broken and the touch started misbehaving so I disabled the touch screen from a local technician, now when I install window updates the keyboard and track pad stops working and I have to...
  9. My trackpad suddenly stopped again

My trackpad suddenly stopped again: Hello everyone, I have a recurring problem with my trackpad in hp spectre XT pro 13-b000, it came back again. The problem I have is that my trackpad suddenly stopped again. I had this issue like 4 days ago but it came back yesterday. I did what I did before, that is to check...
  10. Keyboard, Trackpad, Mouse stop working

Keyboard, Trackpad, Mouse stop working: For a while now my my detachable Keyboard, Trackpad and Mouse have kept stopping. It has happened before and cured itself but so far not this time. A new and odd behaviour is that after closing down and relaunching everything does work, for about two seconds only, just enough...