Windows 10: My trackpad won't work.

Discus and support My trackpad won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude 7490, 3 days ago the trackpad stopped working, it works on the lock screen perfectly but as soon as I unlock it it goes away and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vanni V, May 14, 2024.

1. Vanni V Win User

My trackpad won't work.

I have a Dell Latitude 7490, 3 days ago the trackpad stopped working, it works on the lock screen perfectly but as soon as I unlock it it goes away and I can't use the trackpad. I've tried everything from uninstalling the driver and resetting it to going into Bios and returning the settings back to normal to even doing an entire factory reset. Nothing will work, I've watched every YouTube video and gone through every question that related to my problem. Please I'm begging someone to help me figure this out.

:)

Vanni V, May 14, 2024
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. noejavier Win User
    trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, May 14, 2024
  4. My trackpad won't work.

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, May 14, 2024
Thema:

My trackpad won't work.

1. My trackpad won't work. - Similar Threads - trackpad won't

2. Disabling trackpad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling trackpad on windows 10: Am looking to disable my laptops trackpad, I tried using the laptops function keys & it doesn't work, looked at settings & the only option is to change the sensitive.I don't need it enabled as I prefer to use a mouse & now when I type the trackpad keeps selecting things,...
  3. Disabling trackpad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling trackpad on windows 10: Am looking to disable my laptops trackpad, I tried using the laptops function keys & it doesn't work, looked at settings & the only option is to change the sensitive.I don't need it enabled as I prefer to use a mouse & now when I type the trackpad keeps selecting things,...
  4. Disabling trackpad on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?: So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless you are hulk and doing ANYTHING ELSE with my trackpad works for some reason! scrolling, tapping, etc, can you please show me...
  6. My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?

My trackpad is stuck! How do i fix it?: So, My trackpad is stuck and when i click it doesnt make a click sound and just stays. it is like trying to punch a brick wall; you just cant! unless you are hulk and doing ANYTHING ELSE with my trackpad works for some reason! scrolling, tapping, etc, can you please show me...
  7. Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing ability to re-install my trackpad - Windows 11 Razer Blade 14: Hello,I recently updated the firmware for my Razer Blade 14. During the process, it directed me to, via Device Manager, uninstall my trackpad from the Human Interface Devices area. It then directs me to reinstall it by selecting, through Device Manager, "Action < Scan for...
  8. My trackpad won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My trackpad won't work.: I have a Dell Latitude 7490, 3 days ago the trackpad stopped working, it works on the lock screen perfectly but as soon as I unlock it it goes away and I can't use the trackpad. I've tried everything from uninstalling the driver and resetting it to going into Bios and...
  9. My trackpad won't work.

My trackpad won't work.: I have a Dell Latitude 7490, 3 days ago the trackpad stopped working, it works on the lock screen perfectly but as soon as I unlock it it goes away and I can't use the trackpad. I've tried everything from uninstalling the driver and resetting it to going into Bios and...
  10. USB Keyboard, Bluetooth Mouse and Trackpad won't work unless iPhone is plugged into Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Keyboard, Bluetooth Mouse and Trackpad won't work unless iPhone is plugged into Laptop: This is an extremely unique problem. My USB keyboard will pause and take forever to come back to life, my trackpad will not work, and my Wireless Bluetooth Presenter Mouse 8000 will paue every time I stop it moving, for a long time, if my iPhone is not plugged into the USB C...