Windows 10: My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once

Discus and support My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once in a while. Why and how can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, Jul 23, 2020.

1. My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once

My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once in a while. Why and how can I fix it?

:)

EpicWin294, Jul 23, 2020

2. Trans

My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once in a while. Why and how can I fix it?

EpicWin294, Jul 30, 2020
  3. user7281 Win User
    my phone htc 8x restarting every once in a while... Can anyone help??

my phone htc 8x restarting every once in a while... Can anyone help??
    what is the problem?

user7281, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DannibusX Win User

My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once

Old games that you just have to play every once and a while?

Space/Police/Kings Quest Series on occasion (with some Leisure Suit Larry in the mix as well)
    DOOM
    Diablo II
    Final Fantasy at least once a year
    Super Mario Bros.
    Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
    Master of Orion II

There's honestly too many to list.

DannibusX, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once

1. My Transparency for my Start Menu dissapears every once in a while, despite having it every once - Similar Threads - Transparency Start Menu

2. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  3. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  4. Why dose my pc do this every once in a while

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why dose my pc do this every once in a while: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/batmanisdrphill [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqr116/why_dose_my_pc_do_this_every_once_in_a_while/
  5. Blue screen of death every once in a while after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death every once in a while after update: This has been a problem for me for a while now.When I boot my PC up, 9/10 times it boots up normally and everything works just fine. But during the 10th time these are made up figures, I just mean occasionally I run into the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen of death which...
  6. The system keep repooting every once in a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system keep repooting every once in a while: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION the error in event log The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8006b8fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any errors. I feel like it's a driver problem. Please, if anyone could help me out, that would be deeply appreciated. Minidump:...
  8. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  9. Unknown syndrome, happens every once in a while

Unknown syndrome, happens every once in a while: A rectangle--usually black, sometimes spliced and sometimes transparent--appears in the center of the screen and when you click Power in the menu, no submenu comes up. Those seemingly two unrelated symptoms are the only ones that come up and they always come up together....
  10. Is it normal for my computer to blue screen every once in a while?

Is it normal for my computer to blue screen every once in a while?: I’ve had my pre built ibuypower computer for about 2 1/2 years now and as of about 6 months ago my computer would blue screen randomly every few months out of nowhere, usually when I’m just using google chrome. Is this normal? Or should it not be doing this at all? submitted...