Windows 10: my troobleshooter isnt working

Discus and support my troobleshooter isnt working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by calvinvenuto, Mar 11, 2019.

1. my troobleshooter isnt working

my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update.

:)

calvinvenuto, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

my troobleshooter isnt working

1. my troobleshooter isnt working - Similar Threads - troobleshooter isnt working

2. My PRTSCN key isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PRTSCN key isnt working: My PRTSCN key isnt working, thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-prtscn-key-isnt-working/dac34325-534b-471f-b90d-c241e3f37cff
  3. wifi isnt working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi isnt working: So my wifi is not even showing up on windows 10 I went to my control panel and network and internet then I went to network and connections but when I got there my ethernet showed up but there was no wifi option...
  4. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...
  5. Audio isnt working

Audio isnt working: The audio of my computer is not working after cheking Windows Updates. it says"No Audio Output Device is installed". What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-isnt-working/876bb098-fe9f-4323-a537-20cffeafb067
  6. coranta isnt working

in Cortana
    coranta isnt working: excuse me why coranta is just saying my connection is funky or some thing like this although my connection is fine . she is keeping to say it . i`m signed into my account by the way...
  7. My Display 1 Isnt Working...

My Display 1 Isnt Working...: Hello, Every so often I load up my computer and my second monitor which is a NX2232w doesn't turn on. Mt brother fixed it last time but he isn't home at the moment and I wish to fix it myself. The Monitor is under Display 1. It is a VGA cable linked with a connection cable to...
  8. Why isnt my sound not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isnt my sound not working?: Hello, I am making a forum post in regards to my Windows 10 sound failing to work. Even when I unplug my headphones, nothing will play. The only time I hear sound is when I plug my headphones into my microphone, the Blue Yeti. I have researched and tried multiple help guides...
  9. Why isnt my number 3 working?

Why isnt my number 3 working?: I have tried using different keyboards and also tried using on-screen keyboard, the number three does not register. The hash tag symbol works when i press shift+3. I also went to ease of access and made sure the box was unchecked. I have a logitech G602 mouse and tried using...
  10. my hdmi was working now it isnt?

my hdmi was working now it isnt?: my hdmi hook up was working now its not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-hdmi-was-working-now-it-isnt/a87d4011-fb7d-4c30-b41b-dde6af04ee9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TASK MANAGER TROOBLESHOOTER