Windows 10: my troobleshooter isnt working

Discus and support my troobleshooter isnt working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by calvinvenuto, Mar 11, 2019.

1. my troobleshooter isnt working

my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update.

:)

calvinvenuto, Mar 11, 2019

2. my troobleshooter isnt working

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Please try these suggestions:

Open administrative Command Prompt and type following commands one-by-one followed by Enter key.

net stop wuauserv

net stop cryptSvc

net stop bits

net stop msiserver

Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

net start wuauserv

net start cryptSvc

net start bits

net start msiserver

Close Command Prompt and see if Windows Updates works then.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 4, 2019
  4. my troobleshooter isnt working

my troobleshooter isnt working

my troubleshooter isn't working. and windows update, don't update.

calvinvenuto, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

my troobleshooter isnt working

1. my troobleshooter isnt working - Similar Threads - troobleshooter isnt working

2. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  3. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isnt working: Ive tried many different things and powershell isnt working either, it continues to freeze and it wont let me use it at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-isnt-working/d4e3f2ff-8ba1-4c07-beef-e3818ef0dd2e
  4. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  5. my keybord isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  6. My Monitor isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor isnt working: So ive done the above 60 Hz thing and ive tried all the stuff but its werid because i can only put it on 1 display and cant extend it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-isnt-working/1b7b8b67-7e8b-4580-89f4-8a9489c4b75a
  7. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  8. My Audio Isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio Isnt working: I have downloaded Windows 10 Pro and since no audio has been working I looked for the problem and It says I have no drivers installed nor can I update the driver because it is not found within my computer, what shall I do to fix it. [ATTACH]...
  9. My mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic isnt working: So I've had my Lenovo Ideapad y700 -15isk for a while and have only recently been having this problem. My friends say my mic sounds distant when I use my built-in mic. When I use a headset I hear a high-pitched static and is still distant from my friends. I have tried...
  10. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TASK MANAGER TROOBLESHOOTER