Windows 10: My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems”

Discus and support My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems” in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive had my PC a few months now and had few issues with it. But recently when I run a troubleshoot in any category it will forever be loading and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anal-Dentistry, Sep 9, 2020.

1. My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems”

Ive had my PC a few months now and had few issues with it. But recently when I run a troubleshoot in any category it will forever be loading and stating it is “detecting problems”.

Ive left it as long as 3 hours with no luck.

I have current tried: • A diagnostic check • An sfc Corrupt file check • All updates I can • Defragging the files • A disc clean up

submitted by /u/Anal-Dentistry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anal-Dentistry, Sep 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2020
  4. My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems”

DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems”

1. My Troubleshooters never stop loading / “detecting problems” - Similar Threads - Troubleshooters never stop

2. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  3. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  4. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: Here are the things that I've tried, to get my recommended troubleshooter to work with no success: Start Cryptographic Services Using Service Manager 1 Press Windows button and R at the same time to launch RUN dialog box. 2 Type services.msc and press enter 3 Scroll down...
  6. Windows update troubleshooter detects a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update troubleshooter detects a problem: I am currently using windows 10 Home 2004 version and whenever I run the troubleshooter it detects something which is described below: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates IsPostback: False WaasMedicService Issue found by: EnableUUPsScanPlugin IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates...
  7. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: Recently upgraded to Windows 10 v2004. I'm trying to clean up an old AMD video driverusing the recommended steps here. When browsing to this microsoft help page it advises me to run a troubleshooting tool, but there's no option on the microsoft settings page see screenshot...
  8. No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recommended troubleshooter, last run: never: I recently reinstalled my OS from factory due to Windows Update errors and troubleshooting ineffectiveness. I am now updated to the latest version of Windows but the troubleshooting recommendations still have never run. Although now I don't believe there are any issues, what...
  9. windows 10 dvd player never stops loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd player never stops loading: windows 10 never stops loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dvd-player-never-stops-loading/e143826d-99ab-45c1-ae28-4d14bb18f8b0
  10. troubleshooter stops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    troubleshooter stops: 0x8000FFFF got this code when i troubleshot my pc because at devices and printers screen from control panel said my pc needed troubleshooting. troubleshooting couldnt complete, ie: error code. ? suggestions to fix ? Windows 10 Pro...