Windows 10: My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

Discus and support My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. Is there any suggestions for my problem. Thank you very much Microsoft Community.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TerryTerry1, Jul 20, 2019.

1. My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. Is there any suggestions for my problem. Thank you very much Microsoft Community.

:)

TerryTerry1, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 20, 2019
  4. My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

Desktop is displayed on closing the current page on Windows 10.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you minimize the tabs before opening the current page/window?
    • Does the issue occur even when the tabs are not minimized and you try to get to the previously browsed page/window?

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when trying to switch from currently browsing page/window to the previously browsed page/window is not minimized. To do so follow the steps below:

• Open a web page/app window on the desktop and open another program on the page while retaining the previously opened page in the background.
    • Minimize the current page you are at and check if the previously opened web page/app window is accessible. You can also press
      Alt + Tab keys on the keyboard and check if you are able to access the previously accessed web page/app window.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week.

1. My Twitter page crashes on my Windows 10 computer this current week. - Similar Threads - Twitter page crashes

2. Hi is there a way to stop my computer from crashing once a week, it is crashing because the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi is there a way to stop my computer from crashing once a week, it is crashing because the...: My computer has crashed 3 times in the past week because of the aggregator host failing and i was wondering if their was a way of fixing this issue....
  3. Instagram Viewing My Twitter Hashtag Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram Viewing My Twitter Hashtag Page: 2022_1021When opening a Twitter hashtag page I made for myself #JaynesWhirled - when I open it in Instagram, the page I see presents differently between Mac and Microsoft products. On an Apple Mac product, I see everything that I have ever posted to that hashtag. On my Office...
  4. Instagram Viewing My Twitter Hashtag Page

Instagram Viewing My Twitter Hashtag Page: 2022_1021When opening a Twitter hashtag page I made for myself #JaynesWhirled - when I open it in Instagram, the page I see presents differently between Mac and Microsoft products. On an Apple Mac product, I see everything that I have ever posted to that hashtag. On my Office...
  5. Windows 10 Computer crashing for weeks Minidump included.

Windows 10 Computer crashing for weeks Minidump included.: Hello, I've seen other people posting on here to get help for crashing issues.Basically my computer has been crashing for weeks now and I'm trying to find out why. I thought it was related to CPU temps so I put new thermal paste on and it help my temps a bit but I've noticed...
  6. Windows 10 Computer crashing for weeks Minidump included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer crashing for weeks Minidump included.: Hello, I've seen other people posting on here to get help for crashing issues.Basically my computer has been crashing for weeks now and I'm trying to find out why. I thought it was related to CPU temps so I put new thermal paste on and it help my temps a bit but I've noticed...
  7. Windows 10 Computer crashing for weeks Minidump included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Twitter wont play videos on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Twitter wont play videos on my computer: Since yesterday whenever I try to view a video or a gif on twitter it just loads and says media can't be played I have come to the conclusion that it isn't a browser issue because I have tried on 3 separate browsers and the windows app to no avail. I have updated my PC and...
  9. Windows update this week ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update this week ruined my computer: Updates that Windows pushed out this week early Dec 2020, have ruined my computer. In this time of lockdowns and quarantines, our computers have never been more important. Children homeschooling online, work demands and often the only way to stay connected to family and...
  10. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...