Windows 10: My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices

Discus and support My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello please help me. My ugreen bluetooth 4.0 adapter cant find my devices. i bought it so i can play wireless dualshock4 on my computer, but it cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by darkvoid69, Aug 9, 2020.

1. My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices

Hello please help me. My ugreen bluetooth 4.0 adapter cant find my devices. i bought it so i can play wireless dualshock4 on my computer, but it cant detect it. also on its properties it says Manufacturer: Koga / Model: dongle / Category: Bluetooth Headset. Please help. i have the latest version of windows 10 My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices 07972063-1cba-4960-94cf-b7d14e99a60d?upload=true.png

:)

darkvoid69, Aug 9, 2020

2. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update

Thanks for the replies,

I've gone through all of those steps and still can't get anything to pair with the csr 4.0. Not sure what the 1809 update did but it may be the new security features.

Scorpion44, Aug 9, 2020
  3. i cant find my device in devices

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Is that a USB 2.0 cable or the 3.0 cable which comes with the gaming device?
    2. Have you plugged in the USB cable to the appropriate port?

However, you may want to try these steps one by one and check if that makes any difference.

Step1: Plug in the USB cable to a different and correct USB port and check the status.

Step 2: I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if that helps.

1. Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.
    2. Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Remove and reinstall all USB controllers.

1. Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    2. In the list of hardware categories, find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click ‘Uninstall’ to remove them one at a time.
    4. Restart the computer, and let the USB controllers get reinstalled.
    Plug in the removable USB device, and then check to make sure that the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 9, 2020
  4. My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices

CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update

The Cambridge Harmony CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update. Windows will install it but will not connect any bluetooth devices. Windows will return a "can't detect any bluetooth devices" message.

Scorpion44, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices

1. My Ugreen CSR 4.0 cant find my devices - Similar Threads - Ugreen CSR cant

2. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  3. my camera cant find in my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera cant find in my device: my camera cant find in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-cant-find-in-my-device/815d7beb-992b-4873-bafc-a6f3dd042b18
  4. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ...***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access***...
  5. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-games-and-apps-or-my-library-on-my/1b7fa87b-4631-4530-bcb8-db8334bab580
  6. I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device: I cant find my games and apps or my library on my device.I have tried going to microsoft store but there is no ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-games-and-apps-or-my-library-on-my/1b7fa87b-4631-4530-bcb8-db8334bab580
  7. Find My Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device: My WIN 10 laptop has been stolen. I see that the location is currently unknown and it is OFF and the battery is 0%. First I'd like to know if I have to Refresh MS Edge to get a new reading? And second, a previous try the first time I used the program it gave an address. Are...
  8. Find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find my device: I need to find my laptop it was stolen. I tried the find devixe. What am i doing wrong,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/388c717b-db7d-45de-b519-f083b3297a3a
  9. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...
  10. CSR 4 dongle driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4 dongle driver: where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/csr-4-dongle-driver/5a764543-9d9b-48e7-a968-5b75f8811707