Windows 10: My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

Discus and support My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHEENA BOFILL, Jan 25, 2023.

1. My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

:)

SHEENA BOFILL, Jan 25, 2023

2. UHRS Login problem

Hello sir/madam problem on UHRS when I go to sign in it's showing like account not authorized I have checked all, date and time even I log out and relogin to Microsoft account please do something to login in UHRS.

* Moved from Community Center

Anuradha M, Jan 25, 2023
  3. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist.

Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:

Account not authorized

Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does not exist.

Kind regards,

Leonardo Prado Loza, Jan 25, 2023
  4. My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

UHRS Login problem

- - -

Hi,

UHRS is not a Microsoft product or service.

See if you find help with your login problem at:

* UHRS - Public FAQ

* Solutions

* Troubleshooting

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

1. My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do? - Similar Threads - UHRS said Account

2. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  3. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  4. Why my uhrs account not authorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my uhrs account not authorized: Dear team,I'm not able to sign in to my UHRS account. When I sign in it shows an Account not authorized. please see attached screenshot. Please solve this problem as soon as possible....
  5. Why my uhrs account not authorized

Why my uhrs account not authorized: Dear team,I'm not able to sign in to my UHRS account. When I sign in it shows an Account not authorized. please see attached screenshot. Please solve this problem as soon as possible....
  6. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-account-not-authorized-failed-attempt-to-log/d0b50ad6-62db-4dd0-bffb-60ea02fc38dd
  7. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-account-not-authorized-failed-attempt-to-log/d0b50ad6-62db-4dd0-bffb-60ea02fc38dd
  8. My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do?: My UHRS said that Account not authorized..what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-uhrs-said-that-account-not-authorizedwhat/d85a2261-1cfc-4a75-b33d-0e4c4302a9f2
  9. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does...
  10. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does...