Windows 10: My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.

Discus and support My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an unactivated Windows 10 Pro PC, but it is missing the Gaming section in Settings. There is no update available, and I have tried running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by opwizz, Nov 30, 2023.

1. opwizz Win User

My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.

I have an unactivated Windows 10 Pro PC, but it is missing the Gaming section in Settings. There is no update available, and I have tried running the Windows Media Feature Pack. I'm thinking about re-installing Windows, and I was wondering if I didn't have to.edit: obviously the windows key shortcuts also don't work, since there is no gaming section

:)

opwizz, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 30, 2023
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 30, 2023
  4. My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.

SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.

1. My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features. - Similar Threads - unactivated does Gaming

2. My windows is unactivated somehow

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is unactivated somehow: I am making this because my last post i wasnt able to reply on. And my windows is unactivated and someone by the name of EmilyS726 told me to run the command wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey and the command slmgr /dlv and the first command showed...
  3. My windows is unactivated somehow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is unactivated somehow: I am making this because my last post i wasnt able to reply on. And my windows is unactivated and someone by the name of EmilyS726 told me to run the command wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey and the command slmgr /dlv and the first command showed...
  4. My windows is unactivated somehow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.

My unactivated Windows does not have Gaming features.: I have an unactivated Windows 10 Pro PC, but it is missing the Gaming section in Settings. There is no update available, and I have tried running the Windows Media Feature Pack. I'm thinking about re-installing Windows, and I was wondering if I didn't have to....
  6. unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unactivated windows: can i legally use windows any version even one that's no longer supported without ever activating it because i can't afford it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/2214af95-5213-499b-be5e-b3e2ec5453db
  7. unactivated windows

unactivated windows: can i legally use windows any version even one that's no longer supported without ever activating it because i can't afford it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/2214af95-5213-499b-be5e-b3e2ec5453db
  8. unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unactivated windows: may I use windows without activating it because windows license key is too expensive for me and I can't afford itthank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/8cd2e360-eb7f-4b77-b247-8db1d4f067a9
  9. unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unactivated windows: may I use windows without activating it because windows license key is too expensive for me and I can't afford itthank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unactivated-windows/8cd2e360-eb7f-4b77-b247-8db1d4f067a9
  10. new pc have unactivated windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new pc have unactivated windows: I have a not activated pc i have windows installed everything running smoothly but i don't wanna spend 130 on a new windows download just to use the code is there a way to buy just a activation key from Microsoft. I have windows 10 home...