Windows 10: My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock

Discus and support My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team, My uncle is less educated with cyber crime & owns a small scale enterprise. Owns PC & legitimate Windows 7 copy was infested with coronafile... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nagarjun Bharadwaj, May 30, 2020.

1. My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock

Hi Team,

My uncle is less educated with cyber crime & owns a small scale enterprise. Owns PC & legitimate Windows 7 copy was infested with coronafile lock.

Appriciate if you could provide patch of any sorts

:)

Nagarjun Bharadwaj, May 30, 2020
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Shrug ransomware victim? How to retrieve your locked files for free

Shrug ransomware victim? Here's how to retrieve your locked files for free | ZDNet

Borg 386, May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Shrug ransomware victim? How to retrieve your locked files for free

Shrug ransomware victim? Here's how to retrieve your locked files for free | ZDNet

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
Thema:

My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock

1. My uncle's windows 7 is victim of corona file lock - Similar Threads - uncle's victim corona

2. Corona Virus in windows 10 ? 0x80070001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corona Virus in windows 10 ? 0x80070001: [ATTACH] Currently running windows 10 version 2004 build 19041 The error attacks RIGHT into the windows update! Means now i can't get any security patches like i am running on windows XP. And so do fix this error The microsoft store didn't have this error before,now it...
  3. Windows 10 2004 - Corona version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 - Corona version: About a week ago I have been bombarded with the messages that the servicing 18-months period of my build of Windows 10 1809 has expired and I need to install a new build 2004. Build 1809 was pretty stable and everything worked fine, but I have decided that no harm to install...
  4. Corona virus and job hunting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corona virus and job hunting: Hi, I just graduated with a computer science degree last year. I am currently looking for a software developer role (based in London) however as you’re all aware, Corona virus has been spreading quite fast in London (and workdwide). Therefore whilst I have phone/video...
  5. I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER.: I HAVE INHERITED MY UNCLES COMPUTER. Can I use his micorsoft account and change it to my details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-inherited-my-uncles-computer/923549e8-301f-4028-a8af-d8d25ac9d629"
  6. Victims of four file-encrypting malware can retrieve their files

Victims of four file-encrypting malware can retrieve their files: People who have fallen victim to FortuneCrypt, Yatron, WannaCryFake or Avest ransomware should now be able to retrieve their encrypted files without giving into the extortion demands of cyber attackers. Three of the decryption tools have been released for free as part of No...
  7. friend victim of scam

friend victim of scam: My friend received a call from "Apple" who told him he had been hacked by someone from another country and they needed to take over his dell computer and iphone to fix the problem. he let them install remote control software and it came to him that it might not be "Apple" at...
  8. Shrug ransomware victim? How to retrieve your locked files for free

in Windows 10 News
    Shrug ransomware victim? How to retrieve your locked files for free: A new form of ransomware is being distributed through drive-by attacks, but victims can retrieve their locked files for free due to mistakes in the attack's code. Shrug uses a random key generation for each user -- but researchers at cyber security company LMNTRIX have...
  9. Cannot update uncles computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot update uncles computer: Hi I am helping my uncle with his Asus Laptop which is Windows 10 64 bit 4 gigs memory. He has not used it in awhile so he has not kept up with the updates. I did a couple of screenshots for you as well. In the health section is said Svchost stopped working and services host...
  10. Almost all WannaCry victims were running Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    Almost all WannaCry victims were running Windows 7: One week after it first hit, researchers are getting a better handle on how the WannaCry ransomware spread so quickly — and judging from the early figures, the story seems to be almost entirely about Windows 7. According to data released today by Kaspersky Lab, roughly 98...