Windows 10: my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work.

Discus and support my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobHalvorson, Jul 26, 2021.

1. my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work.

my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work.

:)

RobHalvorson, Jul 26, 2021

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection undo button

I have the solitaire collection premium edition which ran quite normally after upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win 10 some weeks ago, but around a week ago and quite suddenly the undo button disappeared along with the facility to go back without having to start
    a new game. I have tried the Microsoft technical guys who gave me the run around (not having a clue) and also tried all the suggestions made in a similar thread, but alas the problem still persists.

I feel cheated as I have paid for the premium edition and I expect what I have paid for but nobody seems to have any idea what to do, so what next?

SteveTalbot, Jul 26, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    microsoft solitaire collection isnt working

Hi David, have you tried resetting the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app?

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Button

Go to Apps

In the list of installed apps, find Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Click the app and choose 'Advanced Options'

Then click Reset

Hopefully that will get Microsoft Solitaire Collection working for you . . .

DaveM121, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. my undo button in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is greyed out and control z doesn't work. - Similar Threads - undo button Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ctrl+z: All the threads I found relating to this issue are locked, yet, completely unresolved. Ah, the glorious nature of speaking Hindi and offering nothing of substance to technical issues. Do not suggest me to ANYTHING. This is specifically an issue with the Microsoft Solitaire...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ctrl+z: All the threads I found relating to this issue are locked, yet, completely unresolved. Ah, the glorious nature of speaking Hindi and offering nothing of substance to technical issues. Do not suggest me to ANYTHING. This is specifically an issue with the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.: A found a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation. Undo operation inappropriately increases the number of cleared board. The bug occurs in Pyramid and TriPeaks of multiple board game. The reproduction procedures are as follows. 1. Clear a board. 2....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads: does anyone know why Microsoft Solitaire Collection is having troubles running the adds??? The adds just started to freeze and no way to close them other then to close the program. The only way to temporally fix this is by resetting the app data for the Solitaire...
  8. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work: Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already tried restarting computer, deleting and re-installing app, doing updates. Nothing works. Help!...
  9. volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection: I'm sure this is an easy fix but can't seem to find the answer. The volume in Microsoft solitaire collection is gone. I do not hear the cards shuffling. My volume works in other apps such as youtube so volume overall is working, just not in the game. Thoughts?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: When my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working, after trying every other suggested fix, I finally just updated Windows 10 on my computer. It did the trick!...