Windows 10: My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

Discus and support My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My table computer keeps saying: Entering power saving mode and I can't use it. First, ir kept restarting. Now, not even that. The light on the switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PedroKG, Feb 8, 2023.

1. PedroKG Win User

My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

My table computer keeps saying: Entering power saving mode and I can't use it. First, ir kept restarting. Now, not even that. The light on the switch is orange. It does not turn white. It keeps blinking.

:)

PedroKG, Feb 8, 2023
  2. [Ion] Win User

Guide to running multiple GPU work units

Where are you putting it? What are the contents of your file? Did you follow the step-by-step instructions in the OP? What does the log file in BOINC say?

[Ion], Feb 8, 2023
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Feb 8, 2023
  4. My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

1. My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the... - Similar Threads - unit tower ceased

2. "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes: I have a strange problem when I click on my computer icon. It says "working on it", the blue circle spins for a few seconds, then it closes. I haven't seen a problem with anything else e.g. File Explorer and programs.I've done a SFC and a Safety Scanner quick scan, and they...
  3. "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My computer" says "working on it" for a few seconds, then closes: I have a strange problem when I click on my computer icon. It says "working on it", the blue circle spins for a few seconds, then it closes. I haven't seen a problem with anything else e.g. File Explorer and programs.I've done a SFC and a Safety Scanner quick scan, and they...
  4. My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...: My table computer keeps saying: Entering power saving mode and I can't use it. First, ir kept restarting. Now, not even that. The light on the switch is orange. It does not turn white. It keeps blinking....
  5. My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My unit tower ceased working a few days after saying that it was going to enter the...: My table computer keeps saying: Entering power saving mode and I can't use it. First, ir kept restarting. Now, not even that. The light on the switch is orange. It does not turn white. It keeps blinking....
  6. PC tower is not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC tower is not going to sleep: Hello! I need help with my PC. Normally when I idle my PC for my set timer of 30 mins. My monitor and tower will turn off. No fans running, no lights on. But yesterday i noticed that my tower was still on but my monitor is off when i got back 2 hours later. My fans are still...
  7. camera has ceased to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera has ceased to work: having a real problem with the camera on my dell laptop, has just stopped working and cannot gat any help regarding this, have checked all sorts, running Norton, but that seems ok, cannot find cameras in setting, just seems to have disappeared, need help please as I can no...
  8. usb not working since few days

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb not working since few days: my laptops usb device is not working it says code 43 I can I solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working-since-few-days/48e3d99c-d631-441b-b1c2-1a4592f1c84c
  9. Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day: Hi, I'm using outlook 2003. I leave my PC running and Outlook ceases to be able to send and receive mail the next day. I have been forced to reboot the PC and then it works again, well until the next day when I need to reboot again. I do not leave outlook as I shut it down...
  10. Laptop "freezes" and stops completely working after a few days

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop "freezes" and stops completely working after a few days: Hello, I have this rather old HP Pavilion laptop that I use for one thing only, and that is to feed aircraft data to a website called Flightradar24.com I've not installed many programs on this computer. Except for the data feed software provided by Flightradar24 I have...