Windows 10: My university wifi works fine for everyone and every device except for my laptop that gets...

Discus and support My university wifi works fine for everyone and every device except for my laptop that gets... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, I have this weird issue. I have a gaming MSI laptop, which works fine with every wifi network except for the one on my campus. The signal is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gabriel S.Y., Nov 3, 2021.

1. My university wifi works fine for everyone and every device except for my laptop that gets...

Hey, I have this weird issue. I have a gaming MSI laptop, which works fine with every wifi network except for the one on my campus. The signal is very weak on my laptop, but that's just for this device and for me: my iPhone and iPad work perfect and every one of my mates devices work perfectly and get a strong signal. My laptop works fine everywhere else, so it's not a hardware issue I guess. I'm guessing there's some adapter setting to change or the frequency of the network that doesn't seem to work with my laptop. I have a MSI GE62 QD Apache Pro laptop. Any ideas ?

:)

Gabriel S.Y., Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

My university wifi works fine for everyone and every device except for my laptop that gets...

1. My university wifi works fine for everyone and every device except for my laptop that gets... - Similar Threads - university wifi works

2. Wifi works fine on my laptop but it says I'm not connected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi works fine on my laptop but it says I'm not connected?: I've had this issue for over a year at this point, no amount of restarting or updating my laptop has changed it. Every time I connect to wifi it tells me I have no internet but the network is secured and browsers work fine. I wouldn't bother trying to change it but none of my...
  3. Wifi works fine on my laptop but it says I'm not connected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi works fine on my laptop but it says I'm not connected?: I've had this issue for over a year at this point, no amount of restarting or updating my laptop has changed it. Every time I connect to wifi it tells me I have no internet but the network is secured and browsers work fine. I wouldn't bother trying to change it but none of my...
  4. Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working: This issue started a few weeks ago, before that it was fine. But now as soon as it connects the driver crashes.The driver restarts but crashes again as soon as it connects. It'll do this on a loop till it stops restarting and the network adapter shows code 10 in the device...
  5. My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices: I have an hp laptop hp stream 14" running windows 10 home edition. I cant get it to connect to my home's wifi because it can't detect the network. I know that the network adapter is working because I can use my phone's hotspot and connect the the internet. I don't have...
  6. Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices: I dont think its wifi problem and I have tried few solutions that I found online. I'm using ASUS X456URK. The most important part is my wifi not even available in the connection. Most ofthe solutions was for connected wifi but doesnt have connection. Mine was not even...
  7. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.: This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy. Restarting doesn't help. Troubleshooter runs for 5+ minutes, and doesn't show any problems. However, wifi gets connected once troubleshooter finishes. It...
  8. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.: Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have...
  9. Every other device has good wifi except my desktop

Every other device has good wifi except my desktop: i recently got a new computer tower, monitor, etc etc. we finished setting it up and its up and running but the only issue is the wifi. my household has three iphones, two laptops, one ipad, and whenever family comes around and uses our wifi its completely fine and fast...
  10. My laptop keeps not connecting to the university wifi

My laptop keeps not connecting to the university wifi: I brought my laptop from Korea and while I was in Korea, it worked really well. Even after I arrived in U.S it worked pretty well with other types of wifi. Now I arrived at the university campus and I am having an issue with wifi connection. When I try to connect my laptop to...