Windows 10: My up and down arrows are not working.

Discus and support My up and down arrows are not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; does anyone know why my up and down arrows have stopped working for scrolling web pages and also for controlling my volume. My back space button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GREG SHERWOOD, Feb 21, 2020.

1. My up and down arrows are not working.

does anyone know why my up and down arrows have stopped working for scrolling web pages and also for controlling my volume.

My back space button stopped working also for a while at the same time but seems to be ok now.

:)

GREG SHERWOOD, Feb 21, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 21, 2020
  4. My up and down arrows are not working.

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

My up and down arrows are not working.

1. My up and down arrows are not working. - Similar Threads - down arrows are

2. Up and Down Arrow Keys Randomly Stop Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Up and Down Arrow Keys Randomly Stop Working: Hey, I have seen this issue, but none of the solutions seem to work for me. Basically, when I boot up the computer, they won't work. If I uninstall the keyboard and reboot, as many suggest, the arrow keys will work again but not for too long. Sometimes they will work for 5...
  3. Up and down arrows not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Up and down arrows not working properly: I recently purchased an Asus ROG laptop. Now the up and down arrows are not working properly. It works okay in Outlook but in Facebook, for example, when I press the down arrow the pointer goes to the right line by line for just a bit then it stops altogether. I have tried...
  4. my up and down arrows arent working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my up and down arrows arent working: so i was gonna play a game and the my up and down arrows arent working even when i use the on screen keyboard does anyone know how to fix this submitted by /u/xepatu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lorvbp/my_up_and_down_arrows_arent_working/
  5. Win+Arrow UP and DOWN should be a thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+Arrow UP and DOWN should be a thing: Like Win+side arrows splits the screen vertically we need a horizontal split, if it already exists or there is a way to short cut it please share and thanks. submitted by /u/Dalleuh [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer holding down up arrow key

Computer holding down up arrow key: Hello, My PC running Windows 10 seems to be holding down the up arrow key on the keyboard. I have tested unplugging my keyboard and rebooting multiple times to no avail. It seems that my mouse that came with the pre-built gaming CyberPowerPC registers as both a keyboard...
  7. Taskbar shows up and down arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar shows up and down arrow: It's always something with me. On my taskbar, it show, everything, all browsers, calendars, just everything . . . But now it has an up and down arrow to get to everything. I really don't like it at all. What I would like to know is how to get my taskbar showing everything...
  8. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  9. Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page up and down keys, arrow keys do not work for scrolling: How do I get the arrow keys and/or page up and down keys to work for scrolling webpages in Windows 10? I do not want to use the cursor and touchpad buttons....
  10. Ctrl + Up/Down arrow problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctrl + Up/Down arrow problem: Previously when using Windows 7, even when I hold down Ctrl key, when I press Down Arrow, the "blinking text cursor" will still go down to the next line below. But on my new laptop running Windows 8 (and now Windows 10) when the Ctrl key is held down, the Down Arrow won't...