Windows 10: my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do?

Discus and support my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daverimot, Dec 7, 2018.

1. daverimot Win User

my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do?

:)

daverimot, Dec 7, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 7, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. my update gives me this error 0x8024402F what do I do? - Similar Threads - update error 0x8024402F

2. virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?: I went to update my laptop and a new window opens and basically say this is what you need to do before you update your laptop. So it does its checking thing and it shows an application and its "VirtualBox" and it said I needed to manually uninstall it, so I went to go look it...
  3. virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?: I went to update my laptop and a new window opens and basically say this is what you need to do before you update your laptop. So it does its checking thing and it shows an application and its "VirtualBox" and it said I needed to manually uninstall it, so I went to go look it...
  4. What do I do when no one can give me an answer for my issues?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do I do when no one can give me an answer for my issues?: Hello lovely people of the Internet, I hope you are well. I am having numerous issues with Microsoft on my Acer Predator about 3 years old, Microsoft 10, and have started the thread with the information and screenshots here:...
  5. What should I do? Please Give me some suggestions!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do? Please Give me some suggestions!: [ATTACH] I got this notification during my Online classes! submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjgbbe/what_should_i_do_please_give_me_some_suggestions/
  6. sfc /scannow is giving me lots of warnings. what do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow is giving me lots of warnings. what do I do?: My computer started running very slowly. Every sound it made had static added. So I ran sfc /scannow (in the command prompt) and it created a log (cbs.log) which contained various errors. Some of the errors were in the registry, some elsewhere, judging from the messages....
  7. Windows update error 0x8024402f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update error 0x8024402f: I am running windows 10 build 10240. its not updating, continuously giving 0x8024402f error. I already tried windows update troubleshooter, stopping update service & deleting softwaredistribution folder and almost every other possible method available on internet but they are...
  8. Windows Update error 0x8024402f

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update error 0x8024402f: Hi, I have successfully upgraded my PC to Windows 10 today. Everything is fine for now (knock on wood) but Windows Update gives me the above error code when checking for updates for first time There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you...
  9. windows update error 0x8024402f

windows update error 0x8024402f: windows update error 0x8024402f [img] i did all step and how to fix that. but still error. *Sad btw i use windows 10 1703 in acer aspire es 11 (new) 101104
  10. Windows Update: error 0x8024402f

Windows Update: error 0x8024402f: Ever since I've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, I haven't been able to update the windows or office or any other products. I simply get this There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to...
Tags: