Windows 10: My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all.

Discus and support My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay, so I got a new computer from my parents. It's actually my first pc. I know a thing or two about windows 10. But for some reason, it doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlphaWilliam, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all.

Okay, so I got a new computer from my parents. It's actually my first pc. I know a thing or two about windows 10. But for some reason, it doesn't show any new updates on my computor I'm stuck all the way in feature update 1909 and I know there is updates like feature update 2004. I just dont know how to get to that update it isnt showing any new updates. I tried restarting and "check for updates" but those dont work. If anyone could help me that would be great thanks!

submitted by /u/AlphaWilliam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlphaWilliam, Jun 6, 2020
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all. [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all.

1. My updates for Windows 10 aren't showing up at all. - Similar Threads - updates aren't showing

2. Why aren't my BitLocker recovery keys showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why aren't my BitLocker recovery keys showing up?: A little over a day ago I got the bitlocker recovery error on my personal PC. I thought it would be fine because i could easily access my recovery keys on the website listed. When i opened the site i saw the recovery key loading for about 2 seconds before I got an error...
  3. Some of my settings aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my settings aren't showing up: Some settings such as brightness are not showing up anywhre on my pc that I know of. This means i cannot change my brightness and rely on the auto brightness changer to do it for me, which just makes a white screen full brightness which is not helpful especially late at...
  4. Some of my settings aren't showing up

Some of my settings aren't showing up: Some settings such as brightness are not showing up anywhre on my pc that I know of. This means i cannot change my brightness and rely on the auto brightness changer to do it for me, which just makes a white screen full brightness which is not helpful especially late at...
  5. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  6. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  7. My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.: Even though my headphones are not visible in the play back devices, I can still hear sound through Real Tek audio drivers but the problem is it isn't picking out my headset mic and is using my laptop mic Which is an acer nitro 5. I already have tried to go in sounds and...
  8. OneDrive Shows All Files Synched Backed Up, But They Aren't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Shows All Files Synched Backed Up, But They Aren't: I'm trying to set up OneDrive to continuously backup all my files and folders. Unfortunately, OneDrive does display everything "Synched?" ... [ATTACH] But, although all my folders are shown, there are no files in them ... [ATTACH] I must be doing something wrong,...
  9. Icons aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons aren't showing up: Im on Windows 10 home edition and my icons for all my games and applications on my desktop are showing up as the internet explore logo with a white page in the bacground how do i get the games and application logos/images back for them...
  10. Some settings aren't showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings aren't showing up.: Hi. I have had many problems I have found solutions to the problem, but couldn't actually fix it because I can't find the settings I need to change. I have looked at some with pictures with the steps, but I don't see nearly as many setting options as in the pictures, and I...