Windows 10: My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

Discus and support My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Misael Araya, May 26, 2022.

1. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates and of course, i cant update into windows 11 without thissomeone suggest me to do this:1. Press Windows + R, type Notepad and click OK; 2. Copy and paste the commands below into this new notebook: SC config trustedinstaller start=auto net stop bits net stop wuauserv net stop msiserver net stop cryptsvc net stop appidsvc R

:)

Misael Araya, May 26, 2022

2. connection Issue with WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as the Wi-Fi connection on your PC drops. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in these article:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Also, we would suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 26, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2022
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

WiFi connection

Hello Santhosh,

A quick question before we proceed:

Are you experiencing the same issue with other devices too?

If you are able to connect to other device, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Toggle Wi-Fi

• Forget/reconnect to Wi-Fi access point

• tested multiple access points and different locations

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 26, 2022
Thema:

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

1. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue. - Similar Threads - updates seems beeing

2. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  3. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

6. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  8. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  9. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10: So I think my laptop has some decent specs. I have listed them below. I have also installed a fresh copy of windows 10. I don't do anything too intensive. Just using chrome, word, and watch Netflix, the laptop is extremely slow at times and I cant figure out why. can I please...