Windows 10: My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

Discus and support My updates seems not to beeing able to connect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Misael Araya, May 25, 2022.

1. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates and of course, i cant update into windows 11 without this.

:)

Misael Araya, May 25, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2022
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, May 25, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, May 25, 2022
Thema:

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

1. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect - Similar Threads - updates seems beeing

2. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  3. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

7. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect Hello, i have an issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  9. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  10. My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop seems to bee exceptionally slow with windows 10: So I think my laptop has some decent specs. I have listed them below. I have also installed a fresh copy of windows 10. I don't do anything too intensive. Just using chrome, word, and watch Netflix, the laptop is extremely slow at times and I cant figure out why. can I please...