Windows 10: My upgrade to Win 10 is working- where do I go for Win10 new files ?

Discus and support My upgrade to Win 10 is working- where do I go for Win10 new files ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since my Win 10 appears to be OK, how and where should a new Win10 user go to be on a Microsoft listing for getting new Windows Ten files and changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by acmanten, Aug 23, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

My upgrade to Win 10 is working- where do I go for Win10 new files ?

Since my Win 10 appears to be OK, how and where should a new Win10 user go to be on a Microsoft listing for getting new Windows Ten files and changes after the upgrade ?

Thanks so much... Cliff M.

:)

acmanten, Aug 23, 2015

2. Re-installing Windows 10 after formating the PC

I have upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I want to format my PC, do I need to re-install Win 7 and then upgrade or can I install a clean Win10 ??

Where can I find a Win10 new install CD ??

KamranMoslehi, Aug 23, 2015
  3. General79 Win User
    Windows 10 reservation

Hello everyone

I have upgrade from windows 7 home but forgotten to reserve win10 beforehand, also I do not have kb3035583 installed on my pc that, tried to install kb3035583 after upgrading to win10 preview but not working.

It go back pervious build which win7 when I had an issue adding email to my user account but now do not have this option , the one way is to give up all my important files

I tried win10fix_full file also ReserveWin10 both is not working every time I use win10 fix , wins 10 install an update then upgrades again to win10

Now really do not know to what do with matter I am do not have my old win neither I reserved win 10.

Can you please advice

Thanks in advance

General79, Aug 23, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

If you are referring to updates it is found: Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update

My upgrade to Win 10 is working- where do I go for Win10 new files ? [​IMG]

rmonroe36, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

1. My upgrade to Win 10 is working- where do I go for Win10 new files ? - Similar Threads - upgrade working where

2. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. I upgraded to win 11 today and need to go back to win10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to win 11 today and need to go back to win10,: I checked for system/recovery/goback option but there is none. There is a windows.old directory. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-to-win-11-today-and-need-to-go-back-to/1b764d33-683a-424e-8078-a6f7a939a05e
  5. I upgraded to win 11 today and need to go back to win10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded to win 11 today and need to go back to win10,: I checked for system/recovery/goback option but there is none. There is a windows.old directory. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-to-win-11-today-and-need-to-go-back-to/1b764d33-683a-424e-8078-a6f7a939a05e
  6. Where do files go?

Where do files go?: Hello I accidently deleted Program files folder on my secondary HDD, which had just application data, I recovered 90 percent of it with Recuva, and have it on a external HDD, now my issue is where and how can I find where to put them cause its just a bunch of unorganized...
  7. where do I need to go to get the windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do I need to go to get the windows 10 upgrade: looking for site to download windows 10 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-need-to-go-to-get-the-windows-10/3471ee18-aa03-43f8-8414-e374391a62d3
  8. New Win 10 on new PC, where to put program files ?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win 10 on new PC, where to put program files ?: Hello, The new PC will have a Samsung 970 evo plus 500GB boot drive. The operating system only will be on this drive. A friend suggested that I have all the program files on a different drive to minimize wear on the ssd. I use many non mainstream programs that do not have...
  9. Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.: From the task bar; I clicked on the desktop icon. Till appeared from the sub menus: the E drive "not system drive". I clicked to move it to the desktop. The computer said it's moving it. I changed my mind; so I paused the operation. Then I cancelled it. After that I didn't...
  10. Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.

Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.: From the task bar; I clicked on the desktop icon. Till appeared from the sub menus: the E drive "not system drive". I clicked to move it to the desktop. The computer said it's moving it. I changed my mind; so I paused the operation. Then I cancelled it. After that I didn't...