Windows 10: my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

Discus and support my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THE USB device is not listed in this PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mateso Nsenye, Jun 6, 2023.

1. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

THE USB device is not listed in this PC

:)

Mateso Nsenye, Jun 6, 2023

2. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 6, 2023
  3. USB Device not recognized.

Hello Aeko,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest USB drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the USB drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 6, 2023
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

1. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED? - Similar Threads - USB DEVICE LISTED

2. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  3. Where are my listed devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my listed devices: Where are my listed devices the last one was btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022? I did not delete them. I need the Bit locker Key for btm31 HP Laptop 17-by4xxx Apps first installed on 4/14/2022.Also My HP Envy Device. The last update crashed my Laptop...
  4. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?: THE USB device is not listed in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-device-is-not-listed/37aad469-e609-4d30-bf71-7ab777eae67f
  5. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?: THE USB device is not listed in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-device-is-not-listed/37aad469-e609-4d30-bf71-7ab777eae67f
  6. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  7. USB devices not listed under Ports (COM & LPT) in Device Managerr

USB devices not listed under Ports (COM & LPT) in Device Managerr: [img] My USB devices are only listed under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers/Devices" And the COM port is not assigned to the USB device. I would like to see the devices listed under "Ports (COM & LPT)" Such that a software I use would recognize the COM port under the which...
  8. Device list,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device list,: As you can see, my laptop is connected to my microsoft account, but somehow isn't when I open microsoft store to download something. I am logged on into this laptop with that same account, and have the system requirements for that game as well.[ATTACH]...
  9. WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST

WEBCAM NOT LISTED ON DEVICE LIST: I am having a problem accessing webcam on my dell EPS laptop. I have tried all given advice, tried all the actions or offered information on how to solve it but nothing works. Webcam not listed, neither are imaging devices listed on device manager. I did a search and checked...
  10. My Device List

My Device List: My laptop shows up twice under devices and not sure which one to delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-device-list/0ac7964c-ea15-4fa2-9899-dc5e57e857fa