Windows 10: My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works...

Discus and support My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title says, My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works perfectly, and my USB Mouse works perfectly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeeDave123, Mar 4, 2021.

1. My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works...

As the title says, My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works perfectly, and my USB Mouse works perfectly on another laptop. I think this is a problem with data that got corrupted somewhere that doing this error.

I already tried:

• Resetting my Windows 10
    • Uninstalling Drives from Device Manager
    • Turning off the "Computer turns off the device for power management" option in Device Manager
    • Using different USB Input placement
    • Troubleshooting Mouse and USB

This is not a hardware issue as I have tested it on another laptop and it works fine and dandy, meaning checking on my local electronic shop isn't going to work.

:)

DeeDave123, Mar 4, 2021

2. USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, sometimes get a message windows doesnt recognize the device, in this case a usb mouse.

USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, sometimes get a message windows doesnt recognize the device, in this case a usb mouse.

DaleHansonII, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Isak92 Win User
    USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

Hi!

I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly. This usually happens inside games but has also happened while I'm browsing. A few times both my keyboard and mouse disconnects and reconnects
    but yesterday it got worse and both disconnected but didnt reconnect but the lights on the keyboard and mouse where still on.

After the first times it happened I updated windows (didn't fix problem). Then I tried going to device manager and power management on root hubs and deselecting "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" (didn't fix problem). I have also
    tried going into the power plan and change USB settings to "USB selective suspend setting disabled" (didn't fix problem). I have uninstalled root hubs and restarted the computer (didnt fix problem). However I didn't uninstall every root hub or USB hub option
    because I read that for some people the usb ports didn't work at all after that. I have tried the mouse on a different computer and it works without problems I have also tried different ports and both keyboard and mouse has been connected in the USB ports
    on the back and the problem persists.

I read that a windows update (KB4074588) could be the problem but I could not find that update on my computer in the updates section under Programs and features.

Regards

Isak

Isak92, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Huxley2k7 Win User

My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works...

Pushing button on my Mouse disconnects USB(s)?

Hey guys,

I have begun to notice that when i press the button situated on the right underside of my Razer Lachesis mouse, the USB slot disconnects, i lose complete mouse and keyboard control until i hear Windows reconnect the USB and power is restored.

Sometimes my mouse will feel very slow and sluggish in-game (forcing me to adjust mouse sensitivity) then i accidentally press this button again, the USB resets and the mouse goes back to its rightful speed, so i have to change the sensitivity again.

I can't remember when this started but i do know i played around with the Razer drivers a couple weeks ago. I have a feeling all this began with those drivers, even though i have uninstalled them now and tried to revert the mouse back to its default state.

What do you think the problem could be here and can i remedy it? Is the mouse just failing?

Thanks TechPowerup guys.

Huxley2k7, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works...

1. My USB Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting but using another USB Mouse works... - Similar Threads - USB Mouse keeps

2. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  3. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  4. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: hello, recently my mouse has been disconnecting for second then reconnecting. first i tried to plug it in different ports on my computer that did not work, then i tried to plug it on a different computer and the mouse stop disconnecting, so i went though control panel to...
  6. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly and then it stops working completely, I fix it by rebooting my laptop everytime it happens. This happens inside games but also while I'm browsing. The...
  7. USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting for mouse only

USB ports keep disconnecting and reconnecting for mouse only: Hi! In these days I had this problem with the usb ports, so basically when I play games and shake the mouse quickly it is disconnected and reconnected, I also tried to update windows and it didn't work. Then I tried going to device manager and power management on root hubs...
  8. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...
  9. Usb Wireless mouse & keyboard keeps disconnecting and reconnecting in my pc

Usb Wireless mouse & keyboard keeps disconnecting and reconnecting in my pc: Hi I have a problem in my pc when i switched on my web cam in a zoom meeting the usb mouse and keyboard of my pc got disconnected and reconnected again So in fear i unplugged web cam and it stopped disconnecting and also before disconnecting and reconnecting my web...
  10. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly. This usually happens inside games but has also happened while I'm browsing. A few times both my keyboard and mouse disconnects and reconnects but...