Windows 10: My USB plugs are not working properly

Discus and support My USB plugs are not working properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep on connecting my webcam, wifi adapter and USB. It reads all 3 of them but after a couple of minutes they disconnect and stop working. I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SebastianSanchez1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. My USB plugs are not working properly

I keep on connecting my webcam, wifi adapter and USB. It reads all 3 of them but after a couple of minutes they disconnect and stop working. I keep plugging it in and out and sometimes it connects for a couple seconds then it disappears. I have to restart my computer, it was after a windows update that this happened. Any way to fix this ???

:)

SebastianSanchez1, Feb 25, 2019

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2019
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    USB ports not working properly

On my new motherboard the two usb 2.0 ports at the back are working fine, which is where my keyboard and mouse are plugged into
    however the usb 3 ports don't work, I tried plugging my webcam into it and it didn't work, however I plugged my external drive in and it got powered up and started vibrating but wasn't recognized at all

That leads me onto my second problem; my external drive isn't recognized on my computer on windows 7, yet I'm using it on vista and XP right now!

El_Mayo, Feb 25, 2019
  4. My USB plugs are not working properly

USB 2.0 INPUT SUDDENLY WILL NOT WORK WITH USB 3.0

Since this is the case and the mouse is still not responding properly to your inputs when plugged
    into a USB 3.0 port, we suggest that you attempt to manually update the device drivers in Windows 10 by following the steps on this link. This will provide a step by step guide on how you can manually uninstall a device driver and reinstall the
    device driver afterwards. Refer to the last section of the page provided for the manual uninstall steps.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

My USB plugs are not working properly

1. My USB plugs are not working properly - Similar Threads - USB plugs are

2. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my usb not working properly?: For some reason my usb drive is connecting and then disconnecting after a few seconds. I have tried restarting, putting it in different ports, blowing away the dust inside and holding it in but nothing works! I can't factory reset my device or usb since it has important files...
  3. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my usb not working properly?: For some reason my usb drive is connecting and then disconnecting after a few seconds. I have tried restarting, putting it in different ports, blowing away the dust inside and holding it in but nothing works! I can't factory reset my device or usb since it has important files...
  4. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  6. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  7. My USB doesnt work properly

8. USB Not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Not working properly: I recently got a new mic but after a while the usb adapter stop working. So I had to buy a new one but this one is also having issues i can still hear but i am unable to talk through it. I have done multiple thing to fix this including making it my default device, checking...
  9. USB plugs not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB plugs not working: My USB plugs are all failing. They connect and disconnect back and fourth. Ever since an update this is happening, I have a web cam and a Wifi adapter and I have tested both on a different computer to see if the problem was the devices or the computer. Is there any way to fix...
  10. USB plug and Play microphone not working properly

USB plug and Play microphone not working properly: Hi, I have a problem with thi plug and play devices, its a microphone and the problem is it's too quiet. The solution I've found is to uninstall the device form the USB tab in devmgmt.msc, reboot the system and then plug in the microphone and let windows re-install it. Now,...