Windows 10: MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN

Discus and support MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All my printers suddenly don't recognize on my laptop when plugged in, but recognize and function properly on other computers. I tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FahadMahamud, Jan 29, 2019.

1. MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN

All my printers suddenly don't recognize on my laptop when plugged in, but recognize and function properly on other computers.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printers' drivers but it didn't work. I later checked the device manager and saw that the USB Printing Support under Universal Serial Bus Controllers has a yellow 'i'.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

FahadMahamud, Jan 29, 2019

2. usb device not recognized (malfunction) - Printer

Hope somebody can help a non-techy here.
    I have a canon IX4000 printer, and had been using it without problem. The next day (having touched nothing), I got a USB device not recognized warning, and that it has a malfunction (this is under Windows XP).

I've tried the following:
    - deinstalling all USB drivers under device manager
    - system restore to several days prior, when I knew the printer was working
    - trying a different USB lead (tested the lead on another device, so know it works)
    - plugged lead into every other available USB port on the computer (front and back).
    - tried plugging it into another computer (comes up with the same malfunction warning)
    - deinstalled the printer drivers, downloaded and reinstalled them.

Nothing I've tried works. I know the printer functions as I can start it up under service mode and print off test pages without problems, but my computer just won't have it. Could it be a hardware failure, and if not is there anything else I can try that isn't listed above?

Really grateful to anyone who can reply. *Smile MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN :)

zarathustra2012, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Rocky230v Win User
    Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, i dont understand why is it so difficult to connect freaking Microsoft phone.... still having same connectivity issue Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

Rocky230v, Jan 29, 2019
  4. MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN

USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN

1. MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN - Similar Threads - USB PRINTERS ARE

2. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  3. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  4. USB Not Recognized - Printer Not Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Not Recognized - Printer Not Connected: Been over and over this.I start HP printer installer app for HP Officejet All In One 5255Win 10 keeps flashing a 'USB Device Not Recognized' and HP Setup keeps saying 'Printer Not Connected' after I specify USB connection.I have already 'Stopped' Win Sys 32 PRINTER,...
  5. USB Not Recognized - Printer Not Connected

USB Not Recognized - Printer Not Connected: Been over and over this.I start HP printer installer app for HP Officejet All In One 5255Win 10 keeps flashing a 'USB Device Not Recognized' and HP Setup keeps saying 'Printer Not Connected' after I specify USB connection.I have already 'Stopped' Win Sys 32 PRINTER,...
  6. USB Not Recognized - Printer Not Connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  8. USB device not recognized when plugged in

USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  9. Headphones not recognized when plugged in

Headphones not recognized when plugged in: Recently bought, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15-3582 and Windows 10 PRO as OS, big problem is that when i plug in any pair of headphones in one jack port i have, it's not recognized in the SOUND Playback option only available is Speakers/Headphones device The only way that the...
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...