Windows 10: My user account is hosed yet again....

Discus and support My user account is hosed yet again.... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Over the past year I have had to re-create my user account at least 10 times for various reasons. This time, edge will not load web pages. I tried to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Azucho98, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Azucho98 Win User

My user account is hosed yet again....

Over the past year I have had to re-create my user account at least 10 times for various reasons. This time, edge will not load web pages. I tried to reset the W10 installation to fix it but it didn't work. I found Edge works fine after creating an alternate user account. Why does this continue to happen? I know several others have had the same problems with W10. It is so annoying......

:)

Azucho98, Aug 1, 2016

2. new microsoft "Update" has hosed my computer

yet again, a Microsoft "UPDATE" has completely hosed my computer. log in takes 3-5 minutes, and i'm barely able to connect to the Internet. my yahoo homepage takes about 5 minutes to come on and is barely functional!/?? gmail hardly works. Any ideas besides
    buying a MAC???!!

PeterGillard57, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Gmail error and the Q9h

I just got my phone the other day...and gmail works fine for a while, but about once a day I get an error that the account is hosed, etc, and it stops working. If I delete it and recreate, it works again....until the next day. What is the problem, and
    more importantly, what is the fix????

jdubportland, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Azucho98 Win User

The anniversary update didn't fix things. I guess I'll have to delete and re-create my account for probably the 12th time in the past year. Can't Microsoft come up with a user account troubleshooter? This sucks.

Azucho98, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

1. My user account is hosed yet again.... - Similar Threads - user account hosed

2. OneDrive Broken yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Broken yet again: Hi, I have recently done a clean install of windows 11, amongst other things because onedrive is being a right pain. Since the reinstall it is beyond slow. Something has changed recently. There used to be a version of onedrive installed and you could download onedrive for...
  3. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  4. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken updates yet again: So here we go again, yet again broken Microsoft is destroying my system.I am a light user of my Dell laptop, mostly only at weekends. It seems that more often than not there is yet another batch of updates every time I open it and my whole system is pathetically slow until...
  5. Broken updates yet again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Bsod yet again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod yet again: I keep getting bsods for some reason, i have my graphics card fully updated but sometimes when i try and shutdown the computer, instead of shutting down itll bsod then restart itself back to the login screen. I've had this keep happening for about a year now as you can see...
  7. Bsod yet again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod yet again: I keep getting bsods for some reason, i have my graphics card fully updated but sometimes when i try and shutdown the computer, instead of shutting down itll bsod then restart itself back to the login screen. I've had this keep happening for about a year now as you can see...
  8. Bsod yet again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how to make my user account adminstrator again ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make my user account adminstrator again ?: I made my user account on windows as standred one and another account as administrator then i delete the administrator one, Now i can not do any thing one my computer because there is a message appears to me and say access is denied and you must enter admin user and password,...
  10. Fix Account, Yet Again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Account, Yet Again: Let's try this again. I've looked at threads that address this problem, none of which as far as I can tell actually provide a usable answer. On top of that, most of the threads are locked. I guess this is because nobody at M$ knows the answer, and they don't want to deal...