Windows 10: My user profile is no longer there after restarting

Discus and support My user profile is no longer there after restarting in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I restarted my PC, my normal user profile is no longer there. I had to long in through my Microsoft account. Does anyone no anything about this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BACollins, Apr 22, 2021.

1. BACollins Win User

My user profile is no longer there after restarting

When I restarted my PC, my normal user profile is no longer there. I had to long in through my Microsoft account. Does anyone no anything about this?

:)

BACollins, Apr 22, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 22, 2021
  4. My user profile is no longer there after restarting

User Profiles not uploading at Start

Hi Ernie,

Your computer might have experience a fresh start when the upgrade occurred last December 16, 2017, and the user profiles on it got affected as well. However, let us not jump into any conclusions yet until we isolated your concern. Let's see if we'll be
    able to recover the missing user profile using a command line in command prompt.

• Open CMD as Administrator.
    • Enter this command "net localgroup “Administrators” [Computer Name][Missing User] /add".
    • Once done, restart your computer.

You may also check if you'll see the missing user profile/s in Local User and Groups manager. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows + R on your keyboard, then type in lusrmgr.msc.
    • Click on Users, then check if the missing user profile is on the right pane.

Let us know if the above steps worked.

Carlos Tin, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

My user profile is no longer there after restarting

1. My user profile is no longer there after restarting - Similar Threads - user profile longer

2. After rebooting my PC my user profile disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After rebooting my PC my user profile disappeared.: So I earlier this day I decided to change the status of my user from Administrator to device owner. In the evening I rebooted my computer to update it. After trying to log into my user, it got deleted and I worry there's no way to get it back. I've restarted my computer 6...
  3. After rebooting my PC my user profile disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After rebooting my PC my user profile disappeared.: So I earlier this day I decided to change the status of my user from Administrator to device owner. In the evening I rebooted my computer to update it. After trying to log into my user, it got deleted and I worry there's no way to get it back. I've restarted my computer 6...
  4. After rebooting my PC my user profile disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer: Hi,fresh installation of windows three weeks ago. I have Office 365 accounts and windows helo enabled.All the time when i re install fresh windows version the sign in takes first 1 second, then 2 minutes, and now 4 minutes. I know that after one month, it takes 10 minutes and...
  6. Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer

Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer: Hi,fresh installation of windows three weeks ago. I have Office 365 accounts and windows helo enabled.All the time when i re install fresh windows version the sign in takes first 1 second, then 2 minutes, and now 4 minutes. I know that after one month, it takes 10 minutes and...
  7. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.: I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am trying to sign in for the first time. Every time I attempt to sign in, I am greeted by a gray screen that reads "The User...
  8. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

"User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.: I was having issues regarding malware affecting Google Chrome. The only solution I could find from others was to restart my computer. I did so and am trying to sign in for the first time. Every time I attempt to sign in, I am greeted by a gray screen that reads "The User...
  9. "User Profile Service failed" after restarting my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Move my c:/Users/{profile} to the D:/users/{profile}

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move my c:/Users/{profile} to the D:/users/{profile}: I have an SSD as the C: drive. and a large HDD as the D: drive. Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 I want to keep the stuff I do not use all the time off the SSD drive. I have two users Admin and {J} account. I want to move the working data for the {j} account to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after system restart my user profile missing and unable login